Search
Notices

tppacks.com

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 03:24 PM
nla_pes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tppacks.com

Hi Guys I've been sidelined with a serious illness that ended me up in the hospital. But had to keep thinking and I did. The week before this all came down I bought at a garage sale a Raptor 50 V2 with all the nitro set up installed. Yesterday a friend told me I could not fly my raptor as a nitro in our town. UGH. Any way I know that tppacks.com sold e-conversions for the Raptor. Any one know if they are still in business or if some one else is making some kind of conversion that works.
Thanks,
Paul
Old 08-16-2010, 04:05 PM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts
Default RE: tppacks.com

Rochester? You can't fly nitro there? It' where Kyle and Ray Stacy live. Want me to give them a shout and see where they fly?
Old 08-17-2010, 12:26 AM
nla_pes

Thank you BARRACUDAHOCKEY for your reply. I know Ray and Kyle very well. The small town outside of Rochester, where I am recuperating has a no Nitro Ordinance and I want to fly on my own property while I recuperate. I have blood clots in my right lung, and possible cancer in my left. I just want to make this mess easier for my wife who has to shuttle me around. I hope I'm strong enough to get to Ray's shindig this year. This crap just knocked me down. I have to drag O2 with me in case I need it. which means I can't work on or fly any thing while the O2 is nearby. Thanks again, Paul
Old 08-17-2010, 09:29 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts

What a horrible ordinance! I hope you get to feeling better soon. I may come up there myself for that, my kids live in Marion.
Old 08-17-2010, 10:43 AM
Red Baron Gary
My Feedback: (59)

And I thought California was nuts with some of its off the wall dingbat ordinances !!
Gary
Old 08-17-2010, 07:53 PM
nla_pes

Guys thanks for all the sympathy, but can any one help me on my need for parts to convert this Heli?