Community
Search
Notices
Toy-Grade RC Products Post in here about toy-grade rc products and the mods you''re making to them. These typically fall in the sub $100 range.

HF p-51

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 02:32 PM
rjday100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HF p-51

Hello all,
I need some advice. I got the HF p-51 but as you all know, the stock setup is under powered. I have two 7.4v 1350mah 15c lipos laying around from a destroyed helicopter and was wondering what would happen if I put one of those in the stock setup. I hooked one up and it seemed to give it way more power than even the stock battery and even more than the 8.4v 1000mah nimh batteries I had from my aerobird challenger(which is still alive and kicking). BUT after I ran the lipo in there for 4 minutes at full throttle, the lipo came out all puffy. Could that be because its old or because of what I hooked it up to? Or because I ran it at full throttle for 4 minutes? (btw, I ditched the stock tx/rx for a spare tactic setup I had laying around.)