Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nikko Toyota Tacoma tire compatability?

Hey everyone. I have a mid 90's 1/12 scale Nikko Tacoma that I'd like to pass on to my 4yr old son. It's in great shape functionally except for the rubber tires, which are cracked from sitting in the attic for 13 years.

I've checked several hobby shops in my area, as well as ebay, amazon, NIKKO EU and other online shops for replacements, but to no avail. Would any of you fellas know if there's a tire on the market that would fit the Tacoma's wheels? The tire's dimensions are: 2 5/16" inner wheel opening, 2 7/8" outer wheel opening and 3 5/8" overall diameter.

Any help is appreciated, as I really want to get him interested in RC cars. I think this little Tacoma is a perfect starter for him to get some practice....then I can get him that 1/10 Traxxas Grave Digger!
    Thanks guys.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Nikko Toyota Tacoma tire compatability?

Here is a pic of the tire....