Notices
Toy-Grade RC Products Post in here about toy-grade rc products and the mods you''re making to them. These typically fall in the sub $100 range.

xq toys red viper

Old 03-02-2020, 03:43 PM
dtedder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default xq toys red viper

hi all, new to this forum, thought I'd give this a shot. My grandson and I are currently scratch building a 6 wheel RC car. Loosely modelled after the late 70's 6 wheel tyrell where the 4 front wheels all steer together. We're using toy grade wheels, knuckles, rods, drive train, etc. with hobby grade electronics. The rough prototype is finished and working, now we're kinda' in the fine tuning stages. We found an XQ toys red viper at the local Value Village which we bought for the body only originally but decided to use the front wheels and steering knuckles as well. At the time there was another Viper at the store which we now needed for the other front wheels and knuckles, when we went back to get it, it was gone.
Now I want to find another one, anyone have any idea where to find the wheels and knuckles for one of these? Don't really care about the colour as we can paint. Sorry for the long post.
thx
Dave