Community
Search
Notices
Toy-Grade RC Products Post in here about toy-grade rc products and the mods you''re making to them. These typically fall in the sub $100 range.

Apex 1 RC

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 09:35 AM
Nicholass1979

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apex 1 RC

Hello. I'm a bit of a noob here. My son was given this apex 1 rc car. It is a bit slow and could use a hand in the traction department. It corners well, has a good range with a 2.4 ghz remote and a decent battery life. I have recently purchased a 1/16 scale traxxas slash and now this car seems incredibly slow. My son doesn't handle the slash very well as it is too fast for him. He is six. However the apex has become too slow for him. I have done some internet researching and have come up short on how to speed up non-hobby grade rcs. Any help would be appreciated.

I was going to post a picture however my post count is not high enough yet. The car is an FAO schwarz classic racer apex-1

Thank you
Nick