Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

3.3 just blew again

Old 02-22-2011, 05:23 AM
jbooker82
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3.3 just blew again

ORIGINAL: Radioman193

SIMPLE

Trash nitro

and go Electric Power

Less Mess
Less stink
Less Noise
Less money
Less hastles

More fun
More speed
More value for your dollar
You forgot, Less Fun, Less Run Time, and More Girly
Old 02-22-2011, 05:55 AM
cenracer1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jbooker82

ORIGINAL: Radioman193

SIMPLE

Trash nitro

and go Electric Power

Less Mess
Less stink
Less Noise
Less money
Less hastles

More fun
More speed
More value for your dollar
You forgot, Less Fun, Less Run Time, and More Girly
I couldn't disagree more.. Not everyone is into nitro and thats fine.. I run both.. I have a couple of brushless vehicles and a few nitro ones as well.. I bring both when I run.. Less run time.. I don't think so.. I was running last sunday Nitro and electric and my friend broke out his 3.3 Revo.. I was running my brushless Rustler after a couple of tanks on the Tmaxx.. Running a 5000Mah battery I continued to run while he had to fill up twice and was going to need another tank if we weren't stopped short by a crash.. He won..LOL I still had plenty of juice left in the battery.. I don't see where you can say less fun.. they both are fun, otherwise nobody would run them.. More girly.. Someone has issues.. LOL... I have run both for years and will continue to.. Electrics have come a long way over the years and are only getting faster.. Just in case you want to know.. The Rustler was running a 5000Mah 2S 50C lipo battery.. It was MUCH faster in the straight line and the only chance the Revo had was in the turns.. 4WD has its advantages.. He never let off the throttle even in the turns,If I did that the front wheels were constantly in the air and turning under power isn't an option.. Jbooker.. try and electric some day and keep an open mind... You may find that you like it.. Oh the Horror....
Old 02-22-2011, 10:31 PM
jbooker82
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: cenracer1
I couldn't disagree more.. Not everyone is into nitro and thats fine.. I run both.. I have a couple of brushless vehicles and a few nitro ones as well.. I bring both when I run.. Less run time.. I don't think so.. I was running last sunday Nitro and electric and my friend broke out his 3.3 Revo.. I was running my brushless Rustler after a couple of tanks on the Tmaxx.. Running a 5000Mah battery I continued to run while he had to fill up twice and was going to need another tank if we weren't stopped short by a crash.. He won..LOL I still had plenty of juice left in the battery.. I don't see where you can say less fun.. they both are fun, otherwise nobody would run them.. More girly.. Someone has issues.. LOL... I have run both for years and will continue to.. Electrics have come a long way over the years and are only getting faster.. Just in case you want to know.. The Rustler was running a 5000Mah 2S 50C lipo battery.. It was MUCH faster in the straight line and the only chance the Revo had was in the turns.. 4WD has its advantages.. He never let off the throttle even in the turns,If I did that the front wheels were constantly in the air and turning under power isn't an option.. Jbooker.. try and electric some day and keep an open mind... You may find that you like it.. Oh the Horror....
I am just giving them a hard time. My remarks are about as valued as his against nitro. Yes it is a personal choice. I have a HPI Blitz with a Novak Balistic 8.5T brushless. It is fun to drive but I still prefer nitro.
Old 02-23-2011, 06:20 AM
cenracer1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

.....Got it!!!!