Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

os .21 tm one way bearing.where do i find one?? or is their a compatable owb

hey I bought a os .21 tm from a buddy and the owb is starting to slip. Where can i find one? Ihave looked everywhere! or is there a compatable owb that will work.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: os .21 tm one way bearing.where do i find one?? or is their a compatable owb

I'm going to assume you are running this motor on a Tmaxx or Revo.. if thats the case use the traxxas one way from the 2.5R or 3.3.. I have the same motor (OS 18tm) and thats the one way bearing to use..
    If it has wheels... I\'\'ll make it fly

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: os .21 tm one way bearing.where do i find one?? or is their a compatable owb

......Or just clean it.
    Losi xxl, Picco 26 t-maxx 4907, Sirio s27 revo, revo 2.5 with modded 18tm, EMBE, mostly stock 4908 maxx, pos mini lst2.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

From my experience one way bearings are universal as far as fitting on the starter shaft. The only differences lie in the shape of the bearing. For example my ofna uses a hex one way and the traxxas one way bearings have two flat sides with two roundish ones.

Giving it a good cleaning is also an option
    Race, bash, race, bash, have fun

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Some also have a flange on them.
    Losi xxl, Picco 26 t-maxx 4907, Sirio s27 revo, revo 2.5 with modded 18tm, EMBE, mostly stock 4908 maxx, pos mini lst2.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ihave found that cleaning them does not last as long as when Ieplace them. Ilooked on tower hobby bc it give you a number to call to get part information below the item description. so i called them and they said it was the same owb as the os .18 so I found one on e bay fo 9.99 shipped first class cant beat that!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Cleaning them often is a sign of oily fuel. What do you run?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Canasas.. the one way bearing will fit on any shaft that is the same size.. OS, traxxas and probably most of the others.. the outside of the bearing is specific to what it is being used on.. Just bacause its the same shaft as the OS 18 doesn't mean anything.. If you are using it with an OS pull start, you are fine.. If its going into a traxxas ez start or pull start it may not fit.. i explained that in my previous post.. Hope you got lucky and it fits..
    If it has wheels... I\'\'ll make it fly