Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Traxxas Monster Truck forum
Reload this Page >

what is the best pipe for a os .21? for overall performance. This is my first traxxas.

Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

what is the best pipe for a os .21? for overall performance. This is my first traxxas.

Old 03-24-2011, 12:07 AM
canas11267
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what is the best pipe for a os .21? for overall performance. This is my first traxxas.

I am looking to find a good pipe for overall performance. i have a os .21 tm.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:35 AM
ajb1205

Default RE: what is the best pipe for a os .21? for overall performance. This is my first traxxas.

I highly recommend taking a look at Robin's pipes over at ERCM. He has a new SB design that would make that 21tm cream. I had one of his BB and it was crazy. Just give him a call or email him. They are a bit pricy but it's they are worth every penny IMO.

http://www.extremercmods.com/pipes
Old 03-24-2011, 04:33 PM
mjg3

Default RE: what is the best pipe for a os .21? for overall performance. This is my first traxxas.

i have one of robins pipes (the first 1 set up for the tmaxx) on my maxx with the picco 26 it took a little tunning as far as adjusting the length, and all i can say it works!!!
Old 03-24-2011, 05:01 PM
ReaperGN

Here are some company's that have produced very good results.

Trinity
O.S.
Traxxas
Vantage
THS
RB
MIP