Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

S-maxx 3.3, N-stampede, or N-rustler/sport?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 09:33 AM
Drobbs_85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S-maxx 3.3, N-stampede, or N-rustler/sport?

Basically I have it pretty much narrowed down to these 3-4. This will be my first nitro but not my first r/c (owned electric rustler, stampede, and tc3 before). I dont want 4wd so thet-maxx, savage etc.are not being considered. I like all of them but my main worry is the pro.15 in the stampede and sport. I just worry if it will be enough for me, I dont want to get it and instantly want to throw a 2.5 or 3.3 in there. I can get a new s-maxx 3.3 at the LHS for $309, the stampede is around $290 and the sport is even cheaper. BUT, I noticed the stamp, sport, and rustler all come with a stick pack and charger for the ez-start, the s-maxx does not for some reason.So I would have tospend more to get a charger and nicd pack.Is the pro .15 enough for a new nitro user or will I want more as soon as I put a few tanks through it? This will be strictly a light basher usedmostly onpavement and dirt/grass. Help me decide guys, thanks.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:00 AM
scoobs92

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: S-maxx 3.3, N-stampede, or N-rustler/sport?

if tuned right the .15 can be a decent motor thats what the first tmaxx had ive raced my old pede against a smaxx and won and a tmaxx 2.5 the rustler is a bit hard to handle imo i perfer the pede and the sport is basicly a rustler not too much of a diffrence and the pede has decent ground clearance mine jumped great off speed bumps it all depends where your gonna run and how your gonna run it
Old 09-15-2011, 08:11 PM
rcslsafut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: S-maxx 3.3, N-stampede, or N-rustler/sport?

i have the s maxx 3.3 its a very good truck ! (at least mine has been )