Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 57 of 83 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2054

RE: Traxxas Summit

Holy mother of god!!! Check out what medic did to his Summit!!!!

http://youtu.be/09cbR3y2Tiw

Summit-$564, Tires and wheels-$150, lipos,servos and all my hopups-About $700, being the owner of the best rc ever-priceless!

ORIGINAL: Summit is Beast!!!

Holy mother of god!!! Check out what medic did to his Summit!!!!

http://youtu.be/09cbR3y2Tiw

Those tyres are insanely huge... I think I'm in love.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: TheKennyKiller

I just feel the need to say this is an awesome thread and I am really glad to be a part of it. I hope it helps fellow Summit owners for years to come. It's been a pleasure gents.
    +1 , but may I ask, are you 'out of here' ? And when I started to read this tread , what's with all the deleted post's there, if you don't mind me asking .
    Drammen Rock City
    Tamiya KT,Tamiya JP,Heng Long KV2,Heng Long Tiger

Check this out...

http://youtu.be/degy36-VSWA

Summit-$564, Tires and wheels-$150, lipos,servos and all my hopups-About $700, being the owner of the best rc ever-priceless!

ORIGINAL: sollie

ORIGINAL: TheKennyKiller

I just feel the need to say this is an awesome thread and I am really glad to be a part of it. I hope it helps fellow Summit owners for years to come. It's been a pleasure gents.
    +1 , but may I ask, are you 'out of here' ? And when I started to read this tread , what's with all the deleted post's there, if you don't mind me asking .
    It seems I'm still here for now but that could change at any minute due to me not being liked by the powers that be, there is a lot more to it than that but it mainly boils down to me taking offence at being called a "Traxxas fanboy" and an "obsessive compulsive liar" outside of this thread and a bunch of abusive PMs I got from another member, and the fact that the mods didn't have a problem with any of it. The deleted posts was a mistake that I regret doing but at the time of doing it I wanted out of here and I wanted to take my info with me, I know how stupid that sounds and it was just that, me being stupid. After I calmed down I tried to get the posts reanimated but my request fell on deaf ears and I am unable to edit them myself.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Oh boy, sounds like a mess. Hope you stay a tad longer my friend :-) A bit quiet on this tread now, quess pritty much that can be said is said about this truck.
    Drammen Rock City
    Tamiya KT,Tamiya JP,Heng Long KV2,Heng Long Tiger

Kennys not going anywhere. Ure stuck for life. Screw ph!!! Lol ima traxxas fan boy and proud of it! Ill put my summit beside any rc and do the same thing and prob. better! Well besides race!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Imust say, after going through a thread which hasover 1,400 posts about one topic, well??

My nameis Mayberry Kid, and I'ma Summit Fanboy

Itoo noticed the deletedposts and just decided tooverlook it because, I'm such a Summit Fanboy!!

Seriously, there's a lot ofgood information here andsome friendships Imight add.

We're kinda between "seasons" here in NC, I'm really looking forward to hopefullygetting some real snow this year. I've seen threads elsewhere about making chains, so that's probably my next cheap project.
    The Kid

Summit w/14.4 Dewalt and other misc. el-cheapo mods.

Welcome to the best summit thread ever! Kenny i was thinking man....its time for u to make a new summit vid!!!

ORIGINAL: Summit is Beast!!!

Welcome to the best summit thread ever! Kenny i was thinking man....its time for u to make a new summit vid!!!
    I know, I have been meaning to get out with the Summit to make another video for a while now, I've just been super busy lately. I'll try to get out next week. One of my videos ended up in the related video section on one of MEDiC's videos and I got like a thousand views in less than a week, was pretty happy about that.

Pretty cool video I just found.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm1X52IUO48&feature=fvwp[/youtube]

Nice, looks like u got 1000 views on most of them!

New swedish rc traxxas vid.

http://youtu.be/gjWyAg9U_MQ

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Ok so I'm a new owner of a summit. I've been in RC for about 8 months now and own a trex 600 EFL pro, addiction 3d plane, and now a summit. I'd have to say this summit is a beast.

ive read most of this thread and would like to get a " initial parts upgrade" list. In terms of what's the first and foremost upgrades/replacement parts I should order right now. Thanks in advance for the inputs.

also, my youtube channel is xseeker23. I have most my heli/plane flying on there and soon summit riding.

Congrats on the summit! I really like my steel center drive shafts. Gotta get a pair of dirty danglers! I would buy a 2065 servo or 2, ive gone thru like 8 of them but others have no probs so idk. The stock steering servos are fine with stock tires but i love my hitec servos.

I would get some other tires. Stock is fine but i really love my mudslingers. And if u get them and seal them air tight like i did you can float like this.....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Link didn't work? For right now ill leave it stock but when things break, what should I look at getting to upgrade. Hitec servos and tires so far?

Yeah u cant view it unless u are on pc for some reason. Also steel center shafts. They made mine much smoother.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

No the link just takes me to my videos lol. So steel drive shafts?

Yeah this 1

Traxxas 5650R Steel Constant Center Driveshafts 1/10 Summit E-Revo Brushless

http://bit.ly/U5YisE

And i also have this which is so worth it.

Traxxas 5352R Heavy Duty H-D HD Slipper Clutch Rebuild Kit: 1/10 Summit New

http://bit.ly/QRT86h

lol The link takes me to my videos as well, here's a link to Beast's channel if you want to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/user/nsumner98

In terms of upgrades, check out HPP hubs. The stock hubs are ok but after a while they wear out and you get some wheel wobble, HPP hubs are much better although they are a bit pricey.
    http://www.hpp-germany.com/factory-s...and-center-nut

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

The hubs and drive shafts look good.  Will get them in due time thanks.  What about skid plates?

Lol thanks kenny. I want those so bad!!! I hate how my wheels have play in them!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

So here's my first and second runs with the summit....definitely going to be a blast to use in the future.

http://youtu.be/2WXWlf18YlM

http://youtu.be/N3ac5Z0xaFQ

Page 57 of 83 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast