Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

t maxx pro .15 questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 12:59 PM
traxxasguy1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default t maxx pro .15 questions

i just brought this off ebay and it got a rebuilt motor on there and i cant get gas to go to the carb and i dont know why i try everything i blow in to the lines and check everything and i check on my settings but i dont know if i damage a needle or something i dont know how to check that i can but gas in the carb myself and it will start up for a couple sec and cut off so i know it runs so can someone help me out message me or call me i like for someone to call me if they can cause im not always on the computer and can replay back my cell number is 478-714-8711 plz someone help me i been having this problem for 2 days now and i dont know what to do im ready to play lol =}
Old 02-05-2012, 07:37 AM
nitrorcjunkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: t maxx pro .15 questions

Look up the Traxxas instructions for the motor and follow them to the letter. It will tell you the proper settings for the needle valves to get it started. I assume you have a good glow plug and fresh fuel.