Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Revo 3.3 help

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 05:18 PM
webexplored

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revo 3.3 help

1st post since 2007, so bear with me. Pulled the revo out a few minutes ago and will disassem, clean up and see if I can get herr to run again. Would like to get my son into the hobby a little more. Been awhile since I played with this stuff, so I was hoping to get some updates on what I missed other than a couple new models of the revo. Mostly, any changes to the fuel, glow plugs ,etc I need to know about? Or is everything pretty much the same and I just to catch up on the latest mufflers, shocks, tires, etc?

By the looks of the parts I have, I almost have a whole 2nd truck minus an engine and some wheels. Anyway, Thanks for any guidance, I appreciate it.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:40 PM
webexplored

Default RE: Revo 3.3 help

Couple quick items:

Has hitech digital servos
Futuba t3pm radio
Forward only conversion
Ths pipe
Rpm arms
Few other odds and ends....raining now, but it looks ready to run for the most part. Needs some new boots or replaced driveshafts. If anyone can point me in the direction of what's current, that would help a lot.

Thank you.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:52 AM
outlawbrett

sounds like u got some decent stuff. what are looking to do? u can get a dustboot kit to replace the bad ones or replace the hole thing an get the steel cvd's. u can buy alot of stuff on ebay.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:22 AM
webexplored

Thanks for replying. I just want to get back into it and wanted to see what's new really. From all the reading so far, looks like not much has changed. I'm headed out now to see if I can find the cvds otherwise I will rebuild those and the engine with the parts I have now.