Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

New owner of regular pede and 4x4 pede

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 11:08 AM
xvreaperxv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New owner of regular pede and 4x4 pede

Hey all, new owner of a regular Pede and 4x4 Pede here with some questions! This is my first entry into the hobby so everything is brand new to me. So my main question right now relates to batteries. I bought the regular pede for my son, and noticed the stock battery lasts about 10 minutes. I was wondering if someone could give me a better battery that I can run on the stock pede to give him some more play time? I plan to keep his pretty standard and dont want to go to crazy. Same question applies to my 4x4, which came with a lipo battery. I have yet to run mine at all yet until I do more research on the lipo batteries because i have heard horror stories. Thanks for the advice guys and I would appreciate any other advice else you guys have to offer!