Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Need help/ guidance

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 08:37 PM
boredindaboro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help/ guidance

I have a tricked out tmaxx. It has a mach .26 Bb conversion, hardened gears new everything. I blew up the mach .26 ( bad fuel I think). I need a replacement Bb on a budget. Wife will kill me if I don't get some real time without a ton of money thrown at it daily. I was looking at a sport weeks .26. I was running traxxas fuel cause it was all I could get at the local hobby shop. Blew the rod bushing out. I could not get a good tune and think the oil caused some type of hydro lock. I will attach some pics of my toy later. I have 3 questions. First will the sport werks .26 be a good bashing engine? Second, what fuel for decent performance and good longevity, lastly any ideas what blew the busing in the rod out. Truck has less than 10 tanks through it. It is an old pro .15 tank so it was small. Had great pinch and the sleeve still looks great even after the metal it ingested. I was prepping to sell the truck, but have so much cash in it I think I will keep it for a while. I have a the Bb kinks worked out except the engine. Found a great deal on the sportwerks, and heard it basically is a mach .26 clone. Thank you all.