Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Revo 3.3 help

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2018, 07:18 PM
MidgetKicker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revo 3.3 help

Need help finding the exact model I have unless it doesn't matter when buying parts.

I bought a used Revo 3.3 off of another manager at work. It is used so it does have problems but the engine runs great and was working ok. I didn't have the antenna up all the way and was working on carb settings and got out of range and it went full throttle into a porch. It only snapped a pivot ball at the threads but there were some issues I was noticing before that happened. When I would turn on the remote and then car all the servos will twitch but not stop everytime. It is like they are not centering or getting enough power to hold position. I will be buying a lot of RPM products as those are the ones I have read a lot of good reviews on but open to suggestions. The first time I started it it was stuck in reverse. I pushed pin in on back of transmission and switched to forward and stayed. I tried to switch into reverse and it did not work. I don't know if the opti drive is messed up or what is messed up on that part so help please.

Thanks and will add pics tomorrow.
Old 09-06-2018, 05:53 PM
MidgetKicker

Nevermind cant post pics....damn rules.....lol
Old 09-08-2018, 04:57 PM
MidgetKicker

have bigger issues. replaced control arms went to start and wouldn't pull. Took engine apart and the piston broke at the crank and tried to go through the block. I am having to get new engine now.
Old 02-18-2019, 08:09 PM
Quickywd01
My Feedback: (3)

Any updates?