Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Newb

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Newb

I'm going to buy the E-maxx and I need to know what kind of batteries I need and howmany I need, same with chargers.
    Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you...
    No replacement for displacement.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Newb

You can make do with most any 7.2 Volt flat pack but if you want real power, you'll want to consider an ESC upgrade and a pair of packs fom here. These are some of the nicest packs around and very competitively priced. The customer service is top-notch. You could also get a nice charger from them as well. They could recommend the ideal charger or custom make a charger package for you.
    godlyone

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Newb

Ok so you can run higher voltage as long as you have the ESC to handle it another question howmuch more performace would i see out of the 8 volt packs?
    Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you...
    No replacement for displacement.