Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

I need some advice on suspensions

Old 01-09-2004, 08:43 PM
BigOREDNEK

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default I need some advice on suspensions

My 2.5 is ready for some upgrades and I'm going to replace the Suspension. I'm no die hard racer, but I like to hear that motor scream and take great pleasure in seeing how much air I can get in between the tires and the dirt. I know everyone says that RPM is the way to go, but I thought I'd ask if anyone has worked with any of the parts from R/C Raven's web site? They have a pretty good selection of aluminum / chrome plated / powder coated stuff and I was thinking about buying their suspension kit. But I didn't want to fork out the green and end up being unhappy with what I had bought. Any suggestions? Also.....is there a "best" glo plug to use?

Thanks,

BigOREDNEK [>:]
Old 01-09-2004, 11:43 PM
MitchT/Emaxx1989

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: I need some advice on suspensions

rpm warrenties all their stuff for life and ive never broken any of their products. if you want your truck to be pretty and you have deep pockets go with aluminum. but if you just want quality and performance i would deffinetly stick with rpm. pretty much anything rpm makes i have it, as far as parts.
Old 01-10-2004, 12:04 AM
jefx

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: I need some advice on suspensions

If you want a lot of air, then stick with plastic. It's lighter than aluminum, plus alum can bend in a crash, RPM plastic is said to be unbreakable. What kind of suspension kit are you looking for?

Search this Thread