Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I need some advice on suspensions

My 2.5 is ready for some upgrades and I'm going to replace the Suspension. I'm no die hard racer, but I like to hear that motor scream and take great pleasure in seeing how much air I can get in between the tires and the dirt. I know everyone says that RPM is the way to go, but I thought I'd ask if anyone has worked with any of the parts from R/C Raven's web site? They have a pretty good selection of aluminum / chrome plated / powder coated stuff and I was thinking about buying their suspension kit. But I didn't want to fork out the green and end up being unhappy with what I had bought. Any suggestions? Also.....is there a "best" glo plug to use?

Thanks,

BigOREDNEK [>:]

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: I need some advice on suspensions

rpm warrenties all their stuff for life and ive never broken any of their products. if you want your truck to be pretty and you have deep pockets go with aluminum. but if you just want quality and performance i would deffinetly stick with rpm. pretty much anything rpm makes i have it, as far as parts.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: I need some advice on suspensions

If you want a lot of air, then stick with plastic. It's lighter than aluminum, plus alum can bend in a crash, RPM plastic is said to be unbreakable. What kind of suspension kit are you looking for?
    Who farted??!!