Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Outlaw Tuned Pipe?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2004, 01:43 PM
BigOREDNEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Outlaw Tuned Pipe?

Has anybody used this Outlaw Tuned Racing Pipe by ACE Racing Products out of Oregon? They've got em on ebay for "buy it now" at $26.00 + $6.50 S&H. ALmost seems worht spending the money on it just to see if it's any good or not? If anybody has actually seen / heard / used this pipe, please leave some information!!!!
Old 01-22-2004, 11:14 PM
BigOREDNEK

Default RE: Outlaw Tuned Pipe?

You mean to tell me that not ONE PERSON ON THIS BOARD has ever even heard of this pipe? Either it's a piece of junk or I have stumbled across something new? come on guys......somebody has had to of heard of one of these before......is it worth spending $30 to find out if it's junk or not....
Old 01-23-2004, 01:36 AM
jefx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That thing looks like a piece of junk. Crappy welds and sharp angles, I could weld a better pipe than that in my garage. The only thing that will do is make a lot of noise. If you get it let me know how it goes.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:17 PM
jonb73188

I bought one for my traxxas sportmaxx and it sucks! there is no pressure fitting,which they claim there doesn't need to be one. Also, there is no mounting brackets. It is just loud and is pure grade A sh** !!!
Old 02-04-2007, 10:24 PM
rehpotsirk

Exactly as jonb said- Grade A junk. One came in a parts box that I bought. Thought I would try it out. Insanely LOUD that made your ears ring. Engine ran H O T HOT. It is now taking up space in the local landfill. Sorry to those who are envirmentalists. lol
Old 02-05-2007, 12:19 AM
Revo_Rash

ORIGINAL: rehpotsirk

Exactly as jonb said- Grade A junk. One came in a parts box that I bought. Thought I would try it out. Insanely LOUD that made your ears ring. Engine ran H O T HOT. It is now taking up space in the local landfill. Sorry to those who are environmentalists. lol
I'm not an environmentalist but it's great to see the Junk where it needs to be. Buy at Trinity for the $60.00 Trust me it's worth it.