Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

I sold my T-maxx and bought this........

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2004, 12:07 AM
RC King

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I sold my T-maxx and bought this........

I like all aspects of the radio control world. I bought a T-Max as my first upgrade from electric rd truck. I adjusted the suspension, tweaked the shift point, balanced the truck for severe air time, and modified the head to suit my track needs. I have won the last 5 races. It runs great and has not broken a plastic part yet. Best of all I have less in this rc then any of the electrics that wouldn't run even 1/2 as strong. Your truck is cool by all means but if you don't want to upgrade items like shocks and other performance mods don't by a perfprmance rc. Also I would rather worry about one engine than two. I habe a plane with 4 engines; I'll be the first too say "what a nightmere".
Old 03-06-2004, 12:41 AM
twinmania

Default RE: RE: I sold my T-maxx and bought this........

I know that my post above is out of line. I knew beforehand that I will get these responses that is why I decided to post that just for kicks. Note that not a single person in this forum was mature enough to give a simple compliment. Honestly, I would have reacted the same way but would keep it to myself.

I like the way Dale Gribble responded though, he stated his own opinion with no intentions to bash. Thanks.

But all I know now is I will be more motivated to find a job for the additional expenses that will be incurred.
Old 03-06-2004, 12:58 AM
wheels ground
Banned

AAAAH!!! one this is a max forum any ways two it sounds like your some guy from ofna trying to advertise third if i want dual engines i'll get an ek4 s2 and buy new eras twin conversion for it or wait till they put out a twin .70 conversion for my maxx till then I'll stick with my Sirio and run the buggies over that get in my way and any thing else that gets in my way. Thats what they make jumbe kongs for which buy the way wont fit a stock ofna truck oops upgrade time
Old 03-06-2004, 03:44 AM
twinmania

ORIGINAL: wheels-ground

AAAAH!!! one this is a max forum any ways two it sounds like your some guy from ofna trying to advertise third if i want dual engines i'll get an ek4 s2 and buy new eras twin conversion for it or wait till they put out a twin .70 conversion for my maxx till then I'll stick with my Sirio and run the buggies over that get in my way and any thing else that gets in my way. Thats what they make jumbe kongs for which buy the way wont fit a stock ofna truck oops upgrade time
^^^^^
Firstly, I get dizzy reading your post. Ever hear of punctuations? I know I may not have superb writing skills but a third grader would write better than that.

T-maxx Forum: This is called "RC UNIVERSE". Besides, the topic says " I sold my T-maxx........"

Upgrade because of Jumbo Kongs?????????? Won't fit?????????? less than $20.00 for adaptors to make them fit but I wouldn't. It will just make any truck look awkward.

Enough said.

End of thread, Hopefully. I cannot bare with these immature people.

THE END.