Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Aluminum Rockers for Revo.

Old 11-22-2004, 11:11 PM
TraxxRevo264

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Aluminum Rockers for Revo.

Hi,

I just purchased aluminium shockends and shock caps. Now I want to replace the rockers with aluminium ones. Does anyone know a website where I cound find them. I've been looking and havn't had much luck in finding the progressive 1 style. I just see rockers that look different than the Revos in measurements such as 90T or 120T. If someone could clarify this for me, I would appreciate it! I would also like to buy the Traxxas titanium pushrods, does you know a website to find those, or another brand that is similar or better.

Thank you!

-Pete
Old 11-22-2004, 11:20 PM
popa71

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Aluminum Rockers for Revo.

Hardcore racing are the only aftermarket rockers I have seen that actually have progressive 1,2,3 and tong travel sizes, evryone else Ive seen just has 90 and 120s. Here is a link.[link=http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0096p?&N=N&C=&P=7&F=LXHZF0&L=GHHG2253&S1=REVO&S2=&S3=&S4=]http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0096p?&N=N&C=&P=7&F=LXHZF0&L=GHHG2253&S1=REVO&S2=&S3=&S4=[/link]
Old 11-23-2004, 06:50 AM
fhm101

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Lunsford has a full line of titanium parts of the revo.
Old 11-23-2004, 10:17 AM
popa71

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Lunsford titanium parts are only hinge pins, turnbuckles, steering rods and pushrods!
Old 11-23-2004, 01:01 PM
cavegod

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

3racing 90t rockers are progressive 1 120t are long travel
Old 11-23-2004, 02:32 PM
fhm101

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

ORIGINAL: popa71

Lunsford titanium parts are only hinge pins, turnbuckles, steering rods and pushrods!
I would also like to buy the Traxxas titanium pushrods, does you know a website to find those, or another brand that is similar or better.

Blue= line copied from original post to this thread.

As you can see from the lift above, the guy also asked about titanium pushrods in addition to rockers. Just trying to help. Had I known it was going to set you off to post i would have passed. Sorry to bother you, later.

Oh and BTW, you forgot Ti rocker pivot posts in your lunsford list.
Old 11-24-2004, 12:14 AM
popa71

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Whats all the talk about setting someone off! I was adding some clarity to what they offer. You said that lundsford had a full line of parts. The parts i mentioned are what they sell. Whats the big deal with me telling what Lundsford offers. GD this forum is starting to turn into a soap opra!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-24-2004, 05:18 AM
fhm101

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Dang popa, take a chill pill and unknot your boxers. I screwed up by assuming that folks talking truck hopups would be familiar with the fact that lunsford only produces titanium round stock products and would understand that if it came from lunsford it would be a round stock item. Besides, even a greenhorn could figure out lunsford didn't offer any titanium sheet goods with a quick visit to their web site. If they can't pick that up from the pictures on the site, telling them won't matter anyway, so taking the time to trot out an itemized list just struck me as redundant. That and the "only" on the front end and exclamation point on the back end of your quick little missive convey a chiding tone with no j/k disclaimers or those cute little yellow faces to indicate otherwise. After having had my ass jacked up more than once by folks that take this toy car thing waaay to seriously, I figured it best to err on the side of caution and apologize first, then ask W.T.F.O? It looks like once again my plan to be a kinder, gentler member of the RC universe has backfired.

That said, please allow me to apologize for my previous apology.
Old 11-24-2004, 08:19 AM
popa71

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Its not necessary to be gentle. Of course its not cool to be rude but at the same time we are still men. The guy who started this thread seems to be pretty new so sometimes we have to give a little more info!!!!! Then again I could be wrong but it doesnt hurt.
Old 11-24-2004, 01:29 PM
fhm101

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I suspect the majority of misunderstandings here are rooted in the text only format. I never have any problem conveying my thoughts in a constructive manner face to face, but for some reason i'm constantly stepping on my gonads in online rc car message forums. While it's never a problem in the rod building and angling forums i frequent, I keep forgetting that so many rcer's have very strong and very deep emotional attachments to their toys. I personally feel that it's not only silly, but also unhealthy to invest such a large amount of emotional energy in a relationship with an inanimate object, but that's just one man's opinion. Maybe i'm just too old to get it. Either way, I shall continue to endeavor to improve.