Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Qoncepts Big Block Kit for Revo

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2004, 11:34 AM
gasrc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Qoncepts Big Block Kit for Revo

I got my kit in yesterday(Stage 3 shoe)! Anyone else get one? To me, it's the most impressive conversion yet for the Revo. Pipe sits nearly completely under the body...a big block pipe at that...and straight across. Slide gear-mesh adjustment, made for 1:8 clutch systems, about $25 less than the New Era kit, etc. [link=http://www.qoncepts.com]Check-out their site for the rest. [/link] I can't wait to get it in my truck. Pics soon to come....hopefully today or tomorrow if Thanksgiving stuff doesn't get in my way.
Old 11-24-2004, 02:17 PM
R3V0

Default RE: Qoncepts Big Block Kit for Revo

Let us know how that works out. I was looking at their kits last night & was really considering it. What BB you puttin in it?
Old 11-24-2004, 02:31 PM
gasrc

Default RE: Qoncepts Big Block Kit for Revo

I'm using the same engine they are, a Wasp .26. It only cost $150 and Everyone I know that has one or has seen it in action, loves it. I was considering the Wasp .28, but it's a different engine completely and doesn't have a solid reputation yet. Besides, the Wasp .26 is plenty and likely cheaper.
Old 02-09-2016, 07:46 PM
techchev-7

Where you order the bb kit at?
Old 02-10-2016, 09:15 AM
Maj_Overdrive
My Feedback: (11)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by techchev-7
Where you order the bb kit at?
First, Google is your friend. If there's a place that sells something Google can usually find it.

Second, look at the date of the last post before posting in a thread. This thread is almost 12yrs old, I doubt the previous posters have been active on this forum in years.

Third, please use proper English when posting. Shortcuts in grammar doesn't help anyone understand you but can definitely help others to think less of you.

Fourth, nobody besides Traxxas has made a big block kit for the Revo in years, probably not in this decade. So unless you get lucky and can find an old kit on eBay you're stuck with the Traxxas kit or one of the mid block .21's from OS or Novarossi that'll drop right in in place of the stock engine.

Last edited by Maj_Overdrive; 02-10-2016 at 09:22 AM.