Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Problem losing hub pins w/ 23mm hubs?!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 12:19 PM
zr1s10
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problem losing hub pins w/ 23mm hubs?!

I keep losing my left rear hub pin!! I cant tell if its falling out or snapping and disapearing. But the truck has a rear spool which probably adds stress to the pin.

How many washers do I need between the hub and the pin? I tried it so the hub didnt sit directly on the pin and lost/broke it. I tried it with the pin pressing against the inside of the hub and lost/broke it. Now the hub is starting to show slight signs of getting chewed up and if I dont fix this now I may need a new one.

WTH am I doing wrong!
Old 10-10-2005, 02:16 PM
Porsche968

Default RE: Problem losing hub pins w/ 23mm hubs?!

I don't use any washers on mine and I never lost one. Maybe you could try putting some shoe goo on the pin or another adhesive that you will be able to get off if you need to remove the hub.
Old 10-11-2005, 02:04 PM
JohnnyJ84

Default RE: Problem losing hub pins w/ 23mm hubs?!

I have an idea....TIGHTEN THE WHEEL up......no more probrems