Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Servo Trouble

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 06:34 PM
rsd4f

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Servo Trouble

My brother's revo will not shift into reverse. When he switches to reverse on the radio the servo does not move at all, we have checked all of the wiring and even taken all of the arms to the servo loose so that nothing is binding and it still does not work. Is it just a burned up servo, the revo is only a couple of weeks old. When we move the servo manually then the transmission will switch into reverse but the servo will not move unless moved by hand. Any Ideas?
Old 01-19-2006, 07:13 PM
DaveG55

Default RE: Servo Trouble

You've likely got a problem with the opti drive thingy (the thing with the red/green/blue lights). Call Traxxas, they'll send you a new one.
Old 01-20-2006, 01:48 AM
REVOlution-05

Default RE: Servo Trouble

Hey rsd4f

Did you follow the instructions about setting up the opti-drive unit?? If you look in the instruction manual, there is a procedure to activate the opti-drive. Check it out and see if that helps. That is what I had to do!