Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Picco 26 Max....the DARK SIDE....

Old 05-19-2017, 03:17 AM
1QwkSport2.5r

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

You would have to keep your eyes on eBay. That seems to be the go-to place to sell old stock parts for older engines. Picco doesn't make that engine anymore though you could try emailing Picco direct and see if they have any parts for it possibly.

As for converting from bump bump start to pull start - you would need a pull start crank, pullstart backplate, one-way clutch bearing, one-way starter shaft, and a pull starter. Or replace "pull starter" with "electric starter if you prefer. If you can actually find the parts to convert it (if it was ever made in a pullstart version), you will lose some power because the pullstart crank isn't timed as well as the bump start version. Personally, if you don't have the engine already, find a different one that won't require as much stuff to make it work the way you want.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Quickywd01

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsjedi2012 View Post
Does anybody know about this engine? I'm having problems finding parts for it. But I like that fine is an exploded view of the parts and what can I get to make it to where it's a pull start or a electric start. I don't like the bump box idea. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to respond.
Redcat Racing 11012H12 Sh .28 Drill Start Backing Plate 11012h12 - RedCatRacing.Toys Bolts onto the back of the engine and fits a traxxas owb.

Search this Thread