Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

venon failsafe

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 05:16 PM
hibrahim001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default venon failsafe

I just bought the venom falisafe unit. How do i install it? Please post pic if possible.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXHUH6&P=ML

thanx

Old 03-16-2006, 05:19 PM
aznherb36

Default RE: venon failsafe

There will be instructions but,

you plug the throttle wire which goes to the receiver right now, into the failsafe, then on the other end of the failsafe there is the exact same style plug, plug that into the receiver where the throttle originally was. then with a small screwdriver adjust the brake on the failsafe WITH ONLY the truck turned on. thats it
Old 03-16-2006, 05:33 PM
hibrahim001

O.k thanx, worked great. Can I put the failsafe inside the receiver box, the same place where the optidrive was? Since it will be inside and covered, I don´t know if it will affect transmission.

Thanxs for help
Old 03-16-2006, 05:43 PM
beelzebubishere
My Feedback: (1)

If you'll look very closely,in the upper left of the photo, you'll see the venom unit in the place of the opt-drive. I fabbed a clear lexan windw to keep dirt out.

If you've removed the opti-drive.....why would you even think the venom unit will affect your tranny?????
Old 03-16-2006, 05:59 PM
xstar

http://www.venom-racing.com/instructions/vfs.htm
Step bye Step
Old 06-03-2006, 11:39 AM
EpoweredRC

only if you can fit it inside there, my father couldnt get his inside the box so stuck it to the servo right beside it.

ORIGINAL: hibrahim001

O.k thanx, worked great. Can I put the failsafe inside the receiver box, the same place where the optidrive was? Since it will be inside and covered, I don´t know if it will affect transmission.

Thanxs for help
Old 06-03-2006, 05:26 PM
dabo12367

Go to www.venom-racing.com. They have very easy installation directions and photos. I just installed mine and it took 15 minutes. Easy to install and calibrate and invaluable if you ever lose radio reception. [email protected]