Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Some pictures of my Maxx

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 05:44 PM
Stuck686
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some pictures of my Maxx

--Traxxas T-maxx--

Hummer Body

Stock Body (beater)

top off-

next to size 12 shoe

--Mods--
- OS .18 CV-RX
- Associated torque pipe
- venom failsafe
- Maxx Mashers tires
- RPM bumper and skidplates
- 1700mah Hump pack
- trinity blue springs
Old 03-27-2006, 05:53 PM
stevensj

Default RE: Some pictures of my Maxx

i like it! How's the OS do in the t maxx? i see alot of people saying OS .18 all the way, i personally have a .26 in mine, and it's a torque monster, it will seriously flip over at half throttle off the line when tuned perfect, and a lot of people don't like torque like that, ive heard the .18's are a lot of fun cuz they have tons of mid range and top end. Also how's the SUV body? I have an escalade body that will be here tomorrow and now im like....dang, cuz i have a pull start ( i see you do too ) and in order to run the suv body i'll have to take the body off to start it, and then put it back on....i suppose i can cut some of the back top off...
Old 03-27-2006, 07:47 PM
lanerbrainer205

Lookin good!
Old 03-27-2006, 10:49 PM
Stuck686
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: stevensj

i like it! How's the OS do in the t maxx? i see alot of people saying OS .18 all the way, i personally have a .26 in mine, and it's a torque monster, it will seriously flip over at half throttle off the line when tuned perfect, and a lot of people don't like torque like that, ive heard the .18's are a lot of fun cuz they have tons of mid range and top end. Also how's the SUV body? I have an escalade body that will be here tomorrow and now im like....dang, cuz i have a pull start ( i see you do too ) and in order to run the suv body i'll have to take the body off to start it, and then put it back on....i suppose i can cut some of the back top off...

i wouldnt cut anything off. I start the truck with the body off and then i put the body on and run it. It rarely stalls so i dont need frequent access to the pull start. i also take it off when i refuel, i figure this is a good way to also check the engine and some other things that might need attention. I love the hummer body though because its so thick. my next body will probabaly be an F150 or something because i like the pickup truck look better.

The OS.18 is great it also has good torque and will do wheelies on demand once running warmed up and tuned right. it wont at halfway throttle though lol like a .26.
Old 03-27-2006, 11:23 PM
stevensj

I run the F-150 body on my t maxx, check out my gallery, it's a tuff body, way tuffer than stock, probably just like your hummer body. It's amazing how stiff aftermarket body's are compared to stock bodies, good stuff tho. I have about half the bed cut off to, so i can just start it with the body on.