Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

17th now and where are the Revo 3.3s?

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 10:43 AM
MacPatton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 17th now and where are the Revo 3.3s?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Buelller?
Old 04-17-2006, 11:12 AM
bigroundrocks

Default RE: 17th now and where are the Revo 3.3s?

The anticipation sucks, thats why i just bought the 3.3 motor for my revo why wait I've had the 3.3 sence 5days after traxxas went public. My LHS said FOR SURE they would be here by this thursday. I dont beleive them. Its almost like blue balls waiting for this truck so again just get the motor. Not much differance in my opinion. Sorry ya guys that want a new one have to what though. I was the same way when the tmaxx first. Came out. I ordered one on line and it was taking for ever it was back ordered. and then i found out the LHS was getting them on a saturday, this was friday mind you. So I called tower and was like whats the deal with my order and they said its still back ordered. So i went to the LHS and was able to buy one only to have the other one show up 2 days later on monday. Tower sucksbut hey I got 2 tmaxx. Anyway Hope you wait isnt much longer.
Old 04-17-2006, 02:25 PM
24Deman

Towerhobbies is saying late april now. I believe they just lost me on this one, too many good trucks out there to keep waiting. Looks like the Cen Genesis is coming instead of the 3.3. Oh well, I'll ask for one at christmas and get it then. Having just one truck stinks anyway. If vacation wasn't coming I would go and order the Genesis and wait on the 3.3.
Old 04-17-2006, 03:07 PM
MacPatton

I have wanted a Jato for some time also. Maybe I will pick up one of them for now and get my Revo later. Hope my wife doesnt divorce me.
Old 04-17-2006, 03:23 PM
beelzebubishere
My Feedback: (1)

T-Maxx 3.3 Mac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Standard REVO and PICCO......Standard REVO and OS..................Dare I say it....SAVAGE! Stick with 4 wheel drive Mac........

ORIGINAL: MacPatton

I have wanted a Jato for some time also. Maybe I will pick up one of them for now and get my Revo later. Hope my wife doesnt divorce me.
Old 04-17-2006, 03:25 PM
MacPatton

But imagine a Jato with a 3.3 dropped into it! SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM! Im sure I will just wait for the Revo to come out finally.Until then I have my RC18T to putz around with.[]
Old 04-19-2006, 05:44 PM
mmduc

some guy in ny says hell have them tom. seeling them for 450. great price,but i dont think hell have them tom.my local guy said next tues.or wed. stay tuned folks
Old 04-20-2006, 06:06 PM
mmduc

tower has them in now,mines on the way
Old 04-20-2006, 08:08 PM
MacPatton

Mine too. Will be here Tuesday!!