Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

alum vs. rpm

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 02:03 PM
aznherb36

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: alum vs. rpm

bent hingpe pins are a pain to take out in esp. in alum bulks. Like said, if you buy the right ones you wont be buying arms again.

Yea, the site tells you what you want to hear of course, they make them sound superior like everything that is on the market right now. Beer, Audio equip, cars, etc etc etc. its called persuasive advertisement
Old 08-30-2006, 10:59 PM
soul_hammer

well i got the truck today ill post some pics later. but it has titanium (spelling?) hinge pins so i think ill get some rpm arms when these ones buy the farm but i am going to get some pretty green alum skid plates and servo guards. i was also thinking about the chasis arms that are under the truck would they be good in alum or does rpm make a set?
Old 08-30-2006, 11:07 PM
ScRacing

yeha just go and get titanium hing pins, they'll never brake, lol, everything is like that, but thease guys are the real deal. Wait till next week and i'll get soem pics up. ANd im not bashing on anyone, im just saying, every thing says that, but if you bend a rim , sned it back and get a new one, how hard cna that be? I broke a rpm a-arm quadrupleing the jumps at the track, wich shaves about 4 seconds a lap, and my rpm a-arm broke, i told them what happened and they said that they weren't covered in racing events?
Old 08-30-2006, 11:34 PM
taven

I made one like a tank all aluminum, it is heavy and probably would take first at the track. But it is tough, I have bent bumpers and minor parts but nothing YET to kill it. We rip this up on the farm !!!!!!!! Rollcage is all I have to say.
Old 08-30-2006, 11:35 PM
taven

Sorry, would NOT take first at the track. HAHHAA