Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Traxxas Monster Truck forum
Reload this Page >

Wow, alot of kids own tmaxx's/revos don't they

Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Wow, alot of kids own tmaxx's/revos don't they

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 09:29 PM
SlowDriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wow, alot of kids own tmaxx's/revos don't they

They used to have the "Spell Check" feature available to use before posting, but just recently (I think), they disabled it for some reason. I hope they enable it again...
Hehe ... if nobody uses it ...
Old 01-16-2007, 09:56 PM
ssj2

Even when it was here, it was quite apparent that people bypassed before submitting a post...
Old 01-16-2007, 10:07 PM
-SomeGuy-

ORIGINAL: ScRacing

hay talon, i can't spell very good, i have some sort of disorder and i can't remember what it is called, and another thing, do you still see spell check on the forums? Because i don't.
Dyslexia? I have that also, very annoying. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyslexia
Old 01-16-2007, 10:19 PM
vps.ryder

Well I dont really think that spelling is that much of a problem. As you can see I just left the apostraphe out of don't. Thats becuse I'm too lazy to reach all the way over and find the right key. As long there is periods in the right place, and words arent terribly misspelled I think it is ok. I read a post recently (cant remember where or i would post it) where there were 2 misspeld words in the same sentece that just happened to fit there. I't appeared as though there was just this random sentence that had nothing to do with anything in the middle of the post. Very hard to decipher (sp).

What bugs me more than bad topics, is bad replies. It's the know-it-alls on here that post up the wrong answer to the question that is the real problem. Even if it was a bad, asked once a day, moronic question it still deservers the right answer. If you dont know the answer, dont post. And if you feel it is absolutley nessecary to post, even though you know you dont have the right answer (ie. Post count want to higherd peoples) at least make it clear that you are unsure of your answer, before you make some kid wreck his $600 toy becuse you are an idiot.
Old 01-16-2007, 10:58 PM
PillowPants

ORIGINAL: Soupy944

ORIGINAL: F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X.

No offense terrible, but you are a bit of a noob yourself for buying a T-maxx!
F.C: your father should have pulled out
deinal of buyers remourse sure brings out the worst in people!! have fun with your turdmaxx.

But what do I know. Not like i drive anything nice or anything!

Old 01-16-2007, 11:09 PM
chevy_jlewis

terrible you are dumb... tex put it the way it is [&:](still not sure about that face)
Old 01-16-2007, 11:11 PM
SlowDriver

deinal of buyers remourse sure brings out the worst in people!! have fun with your turdmaxx.
Feast your eyes on what your turdmaxx can only dream of being like!
This isn't right. We don't know why he purchased a TMaxx. I don't think we don't know that he's new either. Maybe he bought the TMaxx because he likes the look of the truck? I have both a TMaxx and a Revo, and love both of them.
Old 01-16-2007, 11:21 PM
pondhopper

I am going to feel self conscience evey time i post on here just because i cant spell worth a darn!!! [&o]

Oh, should i put a Picco or a OS in my TMaxx? Which will wheelie further? How much pressure should i put in my tires? Can i put...nevermind
Old 01-16-2007, 11:30 PM
REVO_RACER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: pondhopper

I am going to feel self conscience evey time i post on here just because i cant spell worth a darn!!! [&o]
Me too, well i've noticed that ScRacing does spell "different" (ie. the is changed to teh)(and, and is changed to adn) well that happenes to me sometimes but i alway double check my work before subitting it to the forum. Also did you see in the 8igth buggy review misbehavin' messed up and put It?s and other punctuations wrong.
Old 01-17-2007, 12:18 AM
pondhopper

whats punctuation
Old 01-17-2007, 01:01 AM
ScRacing

lmao, ohh my god, that was good, im reading thease fairly deep posts and all of the sudden yours... Any ways ware did spell check go? I thought it was allways at the bottome of the screen right next to preview?
Old 01-17-2007, 01:06 PM
ssj2

Any ways ware did spell check go? I thought it was allways at the bottome of the screen right next to preview?
Send a PM to a mod or something, and yes, it was next to the preview button when it was still there.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:40 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i swear to god i was goin to say the same thing but once i got to the second page i saw u beat me to it!!!!! LOL

i do agree with the with the orignal poster to this thread about all the junk and DEE DEE DEE questions on RCU but what can u do??? everyone was like that at a point in time and everyone has to learn somewhere...........so it does not upset me..... what i dont agree with the fact that he has come on this topic acting like he is GOD of RC's becuase he owned a TMAXX 4 years ago.................alot of things happen in 4 years......... how can he expect to help some one with a question with a revo if he doesnt own one?? or any other car/truck for that matter......???? sorry guy but u came off on the wrong foot

oh and one last thing??? why didnt he use a search button this is what the 100 thousand topic talking about all the stupid reposts on RCU?????? hello this subject has bein talked about plenty of times............ AND WHERE IS THE SPELL CHECK BUTTON LOL
Old 01-17-2007, 05:49 PM
Fr33ze

I FOUND THE SPELL CHECK!

www.google.ca

I use it a lot, lol.

The tmaxx is a great way to get to know the nitro RC intimatly. I learned soo much since owning my maxx.

I traded an old 86 honda 200m, beater 3 wheeler for my (unmoddified) 2.5 maxx, a duratrax maximum st, and a pede, and I dont regret it one bit! But for ppl that only want to beat there truck and wine when it dies, and dont want to learn how to fix it themselves, well... Anyway, its not that bad after you get rid of all the little problems, Its been pretty reliable recently, my maxx hasnt broken for 4 weeks now, and Ive been tryn, every day, lol.

So live and let live, learn and share, and all that good stuff, and remember, this is a family orentated hobby for young and old a like, and such is this place. You dont like it, your not forced to come here, no one is holding a gun to your head I really enjoy comming here and reading about everyones experiences, not to flame them for showing there opinion or expressing there ideas, even if they are pointless...

I made paddle tires yesterday for my pede from a no-name RC snowmobile track[>:]
Old 01-17-2007, 05:59 PM
rcdude37

as far as this spelling thing goes... why can't we just get over it and life with the single, simple fact that... we are human, therefore we are not perfect... nuff sed?
Old 01-17-2007, 07:46 PM
CrT-RaCeR

I am 13 years old, some of you might know me. I post on the traxxas forms very often to help peolple out, I had a revo in the past and I had a t-maxx to, was my first truck, now I have a jammin x1 crt with a picco .27 in it and I know more then my dad, I went into the buggy/truggy's and never regreted it, my brother has a ninga .21 powered revo... well, I sell crap I have like recent engines and suck for some money and some old junk laying around my house like old bikes. I got my jammin after a recent accident (almost died in a fire) for christmas. thats the only time I didnt work for what I got, before that, I used to work for my dad 100bux a week as a laboror, my dads a mason and I carried wood, blocks, cment, trialed the floor ect. for money. He also helped me out with my RCs a little bit, like giving me tips like to put the piston at BDC after running crap like that. I am a nood at truggies and buggies but not at MTs!! and I help with stadium trucks also, ran my os18tz powered rc10gt for a year before the engine crapped out. well I cant type very well due to my recent accident so sorry for the misspelling guys
Old 01-17-2007, 07:57 PM
madtr

Well shoot me i have four ofna pirates and just traded for a few more,but i have a new pede and an xfactor also.And some days are better than others with my spelling.Its just supposed to be a fun hobby and to each his own.
Old 01-17-2007, 08:13 PM
delche

FORGET your T-Maxx's and Revos. My Barbie car ROXxxxxxs

I can bash all day..then dressup and play

Now if only i can fit me some of them revo talon wheels then im golden

Old 01-17-2007, 09:32 PM
madtr

Hey man my grandaughter has the purple jeep like your corvette wanna race for pinks
Old 01-17-2007, 09:35 PM
madtr

And i cant afford those revvos and t maxxs have to build my pirates so far from bunches of parts i traded for
Old 01-17-2007, 09:55 PM
pondhopper

My daughter(2yrs) would love that pink vette!!! did i spell it right?
Old 01-17-2007, 10:09 PM
89ram

there's a guy on nitrobashers that runs a barbie vette complete with the barbie!!!! as for spelling, just go back and read what you typed before you actually submit it! a screw up or 2 is human, but some poeple are downright horrible spellers!!!
Old 01-17-2007, 10:28 PM
Fr33ze

Sry, i typed that last post of mine wrong, it was to be humourous, not an insult, doh! I posted it for whoever wants an alternative source for spelling, not to be rude... I allways typo, andmake my teh' and nda's and so forth. But yea, I go back and fix them if I notice them... But in no way was I trying to be an arse.[]

Sorry guys!
Old 01-17-2007, 10:31 PM
pondhopper

I think its all in good fun
Old 01-17-2007, 10:33 PM
2DMaxLST!!

And you should have shot that one into a pillow.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.