Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Best pipe for Picco .26 Maxx

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 07:34 PM
blackdogafd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best pipe for Picco .26 Maxx

hey guys i know that this has probalbly been brought up before but i just wanted to know what is the best performance tuned pipe for the picco .26 maxx engine, i just bought one last night from tower hobbies for my 3.3 Revo... i like the sound of the stock pipe but not sure if i should keep that one or if i should go with something different, let me know im open to all anwsers thanks a bunch in advance!!

Andy
Old 01-14-2007, 07:40 PM
Jrgunn5150

Default RE: Best pipe for Picco .26 Maxx

I really like my Tsias pipe on my Revo. And even better option is to run it out the side though.
Old 01-14-2007, 07:52 PM
EARRNHARDT3

Alot of people use a Monster GT pipe and stock header and they say it is the best for the Picco 26 Maxx And its cheap But you have to make your own hanger.

[link=http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/WTI0001P?&I=LXFUE1]Monster GT pipe link[/link]
Old 01-14-2007, 08:57 PM
blackdogafd

thanks guys keep um coming i was hearing alot about the trinity pipe and the tasis pipes, what about the dual exhaust pipe from tasis?
Old 01-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Jrgunn5150

Sorry, i should have clarified. I have the dual version, it's very nice, very noticeable increase in power. However I did have some trouble with the little fake chrome tip's, but no big deal there.