Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Free Parts Nitro Pede Givaway!

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 07:40 PM
125cchyperman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Free Parts Nitro Pede Givaway!

Congrats Final Cut, and thats pretty cool baroncowboy that you would do that.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:51 AM
Baroncowboy
My Feedback: (1)

Appreciated...
I just hate the old saying everyone says,"nothing in lifes free"...
Guess who ever said that first is eating his words now...
But you know,if more people would do this sort of thing,it would bring a whole lot more intrest into the R/C community... Im not saying waste you money giving things away,but Im sure if anyones been into this hobby long enough,there has been a time when a certain R/C of theirs ends up getting to be a hangar/garage queen,if you know what Im saying....
You know,like the old beater,that many of you keep saying your gonna fix up,but never really find the time?... It happens to us all sooner or later... And usually ending up worthless and outa date... So I thought about this for a while,and said to my self,why not just give this truck of mine to someone that might just have the time and money to use to make a decent ride out of..
So I didnt know anyone with this sorta critera around my area,so this is what I came up with...
With this all said,I think some of you other guys should get in on this sorta thing to help us all out in a way that makes this hobby gain more intrest and respect it desserves...
I might end up doing the same thing to an electric plane I have,if I dont find the cash to fix it up soon...
PS. If you might be intrested in getting in on that one,you can PM me requesting a pre-notification so that I can PM you "when,and if" I decide to let it go aswell... This way you will be able to post a reply in my thread via a future notice...
Gives you a better chance of getting in on it... Remember though... Just the PM will not qualify you... You must be in the first 10 replies to my thread.... I will give those who request it,an additional 24 hours notice,of the time I will make the post... If you miss the time,I cant make it up to you... So,thanks again for your positive comments,as they are much appreciated,and make me wanna do this again some time... Have a good one all... ~Josh~

Oh yeah,the plane is a Horrizon hobbies Focke Wulf,and is better suited to someone who has more than a few hours on the sticks... It has a split in the fuselage front,but could be repaired very easily... Will include 3 batteries,radio,and plane as is... Will require very little effort to fix,and a charger capable of charging NiMh cells... I customized this plane with a more realistic paint scheme,and the radio aswell has a custom paintjob that will definatly standout from the rest should you fly against a few boggies! haha... But seriously,Its all quality work that took more than a little time,and was done right the first time.... So no,cheap lookin junk here!...
Also on the radio,I went into the heart of the matter and resituated the combat module trigger...
It feels alot better,as it simply where the switch should have been placed to begine with...
So just another modification to be different...
Anyhow,Heres some pics>

Old 01-30-2007, 05:32 PM
Nason

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM sent!! I just missed out on the other one, so I'm definitely in on this
Old 01-30-2007, 08:49 PM
Revo Racer 16

Im in this one. PMed
Old 01-30-2007, 08:56 PM
smaxx3.3

pm sent
Old 01-30-2007, 09:07 PM
-EXTRA-

he said the first 10 but hey add me if u wanna doub in crap i would get picked but no since in not trying
Old 01-31-2007, 03:28 AM
Baroncowboy
My Feedback: (1)

Huh.?.?.?