Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Traxxas Monster Truck forum
Reload this Page >

Anyone using a Nova Race Cooling head on the OS 18 TM??

Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Anyone using a Nova Race Cooling head on the OS 18 TM??

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 10:55 PM
charlieboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone using a Nova Race Cooling head on the OS 18 TM??

I installed a OS 18 TM in my 2.5R revo. I also put the easy start and THS pipe and header on the motor. It was quite a close fit to get this engine fully bolted down in the truck but i manged to do it. The two main issues i had was getting the hex head screws on the throttle side of the engine bolted down with the easy start already fitted, the other thing i noticed was that the OS 18 TM head sits right up against the easy start motor.

Now my question is, will the nova head for the OS 18 TM be able to fit if i'm using the easy start?? The nova head i think is a bit wider and taller. If anyone has this setup did you encounter any problems?