Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

high rev no move revo

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 07:25 PM
1Nightrider1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default high rev no move revo

ok heres my problem,, i have a traxxas revo 2.5r and a while back i jumped it and broke some stuff. i checked it out and noticed there were screws missing on the engine mount so i replaced it. when i jumped it a stripped a spur and replaced that. i decided to get FOC to see if that would end my high rev no move problem,, still no luck,,, called traxxas and they said i needed to adjust the slipper clutch( not sure if i adjusted it right someone tell me what do to). i tried that and i still have the same problem. plz help!!
Old 04-12-2007, 07:26 PM
Nitr0-is-Deadly

Default RE: high rev no move revo

stick a allen key into the other side of the spurs shaft..then turn the nut clockwise to tighten it..it could also be ur clutch shoes..clutch spring..

btw is s l u t c h a badword lol? becuase i meant to typr clutch but i typed the "s" word and it blanked it out lol
Old 04-12-2007, 09:16 PM
rcdudegermy10

no the bad word would be s l u t...yea make your slipper a little looser, tighten all the way down then back off 1/4 turn or so
Old 04-12-2007, 09:19 PM
IOWAREVO

The first time I did the adjustment it was confusing. Here is a site with pics
http://www.misbehavin-rc.com/pit-lan...adjustment.asp