Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

bash / race

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 07:37 PM
1Nightrider1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bash / race

ok ive got a revo 2.5r and i have rpm arms,and FOC . its pretty much stock ,imbout to get rotostart ok,, well my question is i want a revo that can race and also be a strong basher .what parts should i get to make this happen
Old 04-20-2007, 07:38 PM
carl250r

Default RE: bash / race

you have it already.

a stock truck with rpm arms is the hot ticket.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:39 PM
1Nightrider1

come on dont be that way. im serious what parts should i buy to make this happen
Old 04-20-2007, 07:43 PM
BrendanS

ionno, probably a good pipe, some springs and shock oil, wheels/tires, failsafe, throttle return spring, tekno wingmount, tekno rx... conversion
Old 04-20-2007, 07:49 PM
carl250r

i am not joking.

aluminum replacment wheel hexes are good. and CVD's are always good. CVD's are steel drive shafts, but there not nessary.

for bashing plastic is hard to beat. and cheap traxxas replacement parts are a plus.

a stiff shock setup.

the more RPM parts the better.

a big box full of REVO parts you get cheap off of ebay,and never stop filling this box with deals you find. this will keep you going .
Old 04-20-2007, 09:45 PM
crazy for rc

for racing you want rims/race tires maby wing if you would like too but the wings do dtop the motor heads from geting mest up and breaking off on hard in packs. also if you are racing drop it low as you can and you want to keep the suspion soft. And for rpm parts you relly dont need them just dont hit any thing with the arms and you will be fine i have had my fruck for over 6 years and i have race it bash it and i have not broke a a-arm even when i got the front of it ran over by a f-350 superduty no arms broke just treat you truck good and clean it and the parts will last
Old 04-22-2007, 11:59 AM
89ram

aluminum rear shock ends. the stock parts can stretch and fail due to exhaust heat.