Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

REVO 3.3 REVERSE

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 09:04 PM
ELMOBSTER
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REVO 3.3 REVERSE

is there any noticeable gain in power if i take the reverse out, i wasn't totally sure about this truck before i purchased it but all i can say is WOW!!!!!!!! i tinkered with the tuning after breaking it in and this thing runs perfect, im very impressed, just looking to gain the most out of this truck
Old 05-14-2007, 09:10 PM
jarett 92

Default RE: REVO 3.3 REVERSE

yes there is. u can take the reverse out and put in what we call a FOC (foreward only conversion) which ultimatly gets rid of alot of extra weight and gears and people say u CAN notice a performance difference.

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXHGG6&P=ML
Old 05-14-2007, 09:17 PM
ttoks

if your interested i'v detailed [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5839881/tm.htm]here[/link] how to do the FOC yourself without buying the kit from traxxas.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:19 PM
ad_mi_yo

I definatly noticed a difference in power when i switched to the foc
Old 05-21-2007, 08:33 PM
jarett 92

ORIGINAL: ttoks

if your interested i'v detailed [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5839881/tm.htm]here[/link] how to do the FOC yourself without buying the kit from traxxas.
why would u do all of that instead of just buying a 12 dollar kit?

just wondering
Old 05-21-2007, 08:48 PM
ELMOBSTER
My Feedback: (5)

i went and bought and installed the FOC kit, i didnt feel like doing the FOC the other way, i put the traxxas #5490 pipe and with the reverse out this truck flat out moooooooves!!!!! VERY VERY IMPRESSED , i have a jato 3.3 and i just have over 3 gallons of fuel run through it and it seems to be running better and better, i love the 3.3 so i thought i would get a REVO 3.3,i was concerned how the 3.3 would push the revo around, like i said VERY IMPRESSED!!!!!