Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Pro 15 Tmaxx, a arm swap?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 10:23 AM
scottywilkes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro 15 Tmaxx, a arm swap?

ok well im posting this on behalf of a guy i know who has a first Gen Pro 15 tmaxx, now the problem hes having is that its to flip happy, i told him to get the newer 2.5 tmaxx a arms, turnbuckles, drive shaft etc, but wasnt totally sure if it will fit straight up.

Now my question is, will this work? So it will have a wider stance and handle a bit better?

CHEERS
Old 06-09-2007, 12:23 PM
_BEN_

Default RE: Pro 15 Tmaxx, a arm swap?

All he needs is the arms. The turnbuckles are the same. They would only need to be replaced if they are bent.

Unless he has cvd's the telescoping original driveshafts should be able to get it running. But may not last.

So he needs a complete set of arms and eventually driveshafts.

Old 06-09-2007, 07:52 PM
scottywilkes

Default RE: Pro 15 Tmaxx, a arm swap?

thanks mate, il tell him now, might be a wise thing for him to go straight to RPM arms