Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

REVO and venom failsafe

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 09:30 PM
ELMOBSTER
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REVO and venom failsafe

i have purchased a venom failsafe for my jato and it works perfect, i can turn the controller off and the brakes apply , so i got one for my revo and when i test to see if the brakes come on when i turn the controller off, the front wheels turn to the left at the same time, but the brakes do apply, i have reset it and still the same thing, [sm=confused_smile.gif]
Old 06-19-2007, 10:34 PM
NitroVenom

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: REVO and venom failsafe

If your still running the opti-drive you might have to reset that also. Try and reset them both and see what happens.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:40 PM
nitro fanatic

just take the optidrive out. you have a fail safe so you dont need to worry voltage or anything. Just stop before you switch to reverse

Edit: If your even still running it
Old 06-19-2007, 10:40 PM
CARCOH

I agree with NitroVenom. I have a Venom temp/failsafe on my 3.3 T-maxx and I had to reset the optidrive when programming the venom. (Watch when your setting it up as I accidently had everything reversed and I'm sure I don't need to go into details on the results.)
Old 06-20-2007, 06:45 AM
ELMOBSTER
My Feedback: (5)

im sorry i forgot to tell you that i dont have the opti drive unit in my truck, i took the reverse out i have the FOC