Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM EXPERIENCED PEOPLE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT MONSTER TRUCK

You are way too late to poor gas on the fire, this thread is dead
    Team Pontiac

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: NEED HELP AND ADVICE FROM EXPERIENCED PEOPLE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT MONSTER TRUCK

ORIGINAL: rcnitrohead

Mega, mine is hopped up to the limit man!! It has every single part on it to make it durable, and it still finds a way to break... You need to poor at least $600 into a T-maxx in order to make it semi-durable.. I'm not nearly as hard on my T-maxx as I am on my Savage
    agreed,thats why i said the t-maxx in its stock form is fragile,and yes even upgraded its not near as durable as a savage.but for backyard bashing,or street running the maxx is great.ialso have dumped quite a bit of $$$$$ into my maxxs,still cringe a little when landing a jump with them,but the savy on the other hand,its balls to the wall and NO FEAR!!!!!!!
    I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE,SOMEBODYS WATCHIN ME......

ROCKWELL

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Amen to that ^^^[>:]
    Team Pontiac

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i know its a dead thread but what about the losi aftershock..durable and costs alot less than the lst2
    Losi xxx-4,rc10gt/picco .26bb,electric tc3,ultra comp 2,rdlogics sho,Tmaxx,mini revo,hobby king beetle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123