Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: excited !!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

excited !!!!

im soooooooooooo exited about getting my revo now they look sooooooo coool and all i herd is good things about them . so how much do you guys love your revos then and what do you like best about them ?

revo revo revo revo revo revo revo revo revo revo revo revo revo revo revo revo revo revo revo revo i cant bloody wait 2 weeks to go till shes in my hands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: excited !!!!

i hated my revo it was a POS...... it was roached tho... i would take another one and use it for racing and some easy bashing
    savage x 4.6, jato3.3, crt.5 rc18mt, micro-t ............ R.I.P. Buddy 2-14-08

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

i like my revo, it's been great right out of the box. but right now it's down[:@] doing all the mods to it, to get it ready for some serious racing next year
    just say no to \"shelf queens\"
    aaf# 111285-25
    A.C.E. member

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

In all stock trim my Revo was pretty fun and performed good as a basher but I don't think it's a great racer out of the box. For messing around the back yard and parks,bashing here and there it will be really fun. Making it a racer takes a bit of work but it's worth it.
    I too say no to shelf queens.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Dude, all my friend hate me cause i got one. Awsome truck . My wife thinks I love it more then here, and sometimes i do.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

haha....i had to choose between RC and my girlfreind....im still here though...you can guess what happend. I love my revo. and my micro t's and i know im going to love my new TT ST-1..yyeeesssss. i know how excited you are.
    My Beer Team has a Racing Problem

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

My best friend has a Revo, and I absolutely love that thing! It is pretty fast and sturdy out of the box, so you shouldn't be disappointed with the 3.3. Although he eventually upgraded to the .26 Picco Max for more power and speed.