Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Dewberryb's Revo

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 11:41 AM
Th3pwn3r
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dewberryb's Revo

Hey man, I was just wondering if you tested out your Revo with the recent work you've done to it. I just want some feedback to see if the changes made were effective.
Old 12-20-2007, 12:08 PM
Redrawker

Default RE: Dewberryb's Revo

Maybe you should PM him...
Old 12-20-2007, 12:22 PM
dewberryb

Well this weekend I have to go home. I sould know weekend afternext. The local track is only open on the weekends. Sorry!
Old 12-20-2007, 03:45 PM
sunco1

what did you do to your revo? i wanna know!!
Old 12-20-2007, 04:03 PM
JB COMP

Th3pwn3r, maybe you should uses the button next time and not start a new thread.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:16 PM
Th3pwn3r

The purpose of this thread was so that he could give us all feedback on how the changes he made to his Revo affected it's performance so that other people having similar issues could see the fix to the problem. All of you guys posting that I should use the PM feature need to calm down because you're not helping anything. One person mentioned that I needed to use the PM feature, that was enough. I don't need three or four people all telling me the exact same thing. If you didn't like this thread you should have reported it to the mod instead of posting uselessly like how you think this is a useless thread.

"what did you do to your revo? i wanna know!! "
You guys see this? This is why I asked for his feedback through a thread and not a PM because I had the same problem he was having and I'm sure lots of others would like answers for the fix and if it were through PM only I would see his feedback but that's stating the obvious. Thanks guys.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:22 PM
nothinbetr2do

now i'm curious, what was done to it?
Old 12-20-2007, 04:37 PM
JB COMP

ORIGINAL: Th3pwn3r

The purpose of this thread was so that he could give us all feedback on how the changes he made to his Revo affected it's performance so that other people having similar issues could see the fix to the problem. All of you guys posting that I should use the PM feature need to calm down because you're not helping anything. One person mentioned that I needed to use the PM feature, that was enough. I don't need three or four people all telling me the exact same thing. If you didn't like this thread you should have reported it to the mod instead of posting uselessly like how you think this is a useless thread.

You guys see this? This is why I asked for his feedback through a thread and not a PM because I had the same problem he was having and I'm sure lots of others would like answers for the fix and if it were through PM only I would see his feedback but that's stating the obvious. Thanks guys.
yeah, that makes since.

but I still think a new thread shouldn't uf been started, but thats my opinion, and its not up to me its up to the mods.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:12 AM
dewberryb

I bought Losi XTTs, wheels, and added 6oz. With a little luck this will fix my turning problem.

Old topic "Dang Revo wonte tuen"
Old 12-21-2007, 09:27 AM
Th3pwn3r

ORIGINAL: JB COMP

ORIGINAL: Th3pwn3r

yeah, that makes since.

but I still think a new thread shouldn't uf been started, but thats my opinion, and its not up to me its up to the mods.
I understand what you think but my topic is related to the section so chill out. This forum doesn't get that much traffic so I honestly don't think 1 little thread(Considering there have been year old threads on the front page) is going to hurt anybody AND it's on topic! You telling me that what I did was wrong or bad is not helping anything