Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: T-maxx problems

It is the 2 speed gear in your trany, its not that hard to take it apart just look and right things down if you have to. I bet its the 2 speed i broker mine going off a jump with thepower on and it snaped a long hex hed serwe i bet its the little nut look hard because the gears may look good but the little serwe isent stoping the gear from free spinning. What broke it is the suden stop of iting the tree. Hope i help i know hwat your going thro and i have had it for8 years and i now can take my maxx completly apart and put it back to gether in 3 hours lol you will get their it just time.
    REVO 3.3, e revo vxl, villain, t-maxx 3.3, rustler 2.5, mini lst, e-flite blade cp pro

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Mr. Pink

hmm well now then where is the opti-drive located? and i think my ez-start is fubard it just spins it doesnt crank the motor anymore. Gah, i think i ended up with a lemon.
    I just gotta say one thing . take your time and try not to get fustrated with it. Traxxas engines are a pain in the butt . I bought one used for 175 but ive replaced the engine the throttle bellcrank , body mount , front bulkheads , skidplates ,bellclutch, brake pad,spur gear . So basically ive spent most of the time wrenching on it . Its a hobby and i prefer gas to electric . Be ready to invest lots of time into it . And one more thing. Once you do get it running youll be damn proud of yourself.
    save a t-maxx beat a savage!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: shibby1

It is the 2 speed gear in your trany, its not that hard to take it apart just look and right things down if you have to. I bet its the 2 speed i broker mine going off a jump with thepower on and it snaped a long hex hed serwe i bet its the little nut look hard because the gears may look good but the little serwe isent stoping the gear from free spinning. What broke it is the suden stop of iting the tree. Hope i help i know hwat your going thro and i have had it for8 years and i now can take my maxx completly apart and put it back to gether in 3 hours lol you will get their it just time.

my trans works fine, it still shifts into 2nd. I am just having troubles with the ez-start and my failsafe now. the truck was running great yesterday. til it died for one final time then wont even crank over now.
    Tc3/T-maxx/ and ?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ow srry
    REVO 3.3, e revo vxl, villain, t-maxx 3.3, rustler 2.5, mini lst, e-flite blade cp pro

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well after furthur inspection, I snapped the rod. i am just going to replace the piston and rod, the sleeve looks fine.
    Tc3/T-maxx/ and ?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

to anybody - do u like revo 3.3 or t-maxx 3.3 better

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

to anybody - do u like revo 3.3 or t-maxx 3.3 better

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

make your own thread please. this is the thread i started, about my problems with my T-maxx
    Tc3/T-maxx/ and ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12