Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

How to Destroy a T-Maxx

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 02:41 PM
easyrabbit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How to Destroy a T-Maxx

ORIGINAL: sloppyG

yeah, be careful out there though, in LA you have to be extra careful that a drunken lindsay lohan or paris hilton doesn't run over your tmaxx!
Oh I have seen both of those ding bats out in Hollywood before... More than once but one time at a club. They are a couple of twigs, not attractive to me. They had everybody around them, probably some other stars but I did not notice or care. If I had a bottle I would have whipped one at them LOL.... Nah j/k, they were at this new club for a while and after the "hoopla" of them coming in, it was just like any other club. Only difference is that they have this huge group and try to grab all the attention of the club... you know LA, "See and be seen." That is the moto in this hell hole.... As you can see I love living in LA. Ironically it was one of the very few clubs I ever go to but I got on the VIP "list" with some VIP type people so I checked it out. Personally I think it was a bore. A lot of people trying to act like they are having fun but caring more about the way they look. I looked at it like a science experiment LMAO I just kept waiting for Paris to get naked or something worth sitting in that thumping sauna for hours... at least I got free drinks and a half assed story out of it :P

Old 05-27-2008, 05:32 PM
skootmaxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just got to watch that video and man that was one sick sick bashing . I give ya two snaps up and a around the world with a z snap!
Old 05-27-2008, 05:40 PM
matts6887

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: easyrabbit

ORIGINAL: sloppyG

yeah, be careful out there though, in LA you have to be extra careful that a drunken lindsay lohan or paris hilton doesn't run over your tmaxx!
Oh I have seen both of those ding bats out in Hollywood before... More than once but one time at a club. They are a couple of twigs, not attractive to me. They had everybody around them, probably some other stars but I did not notice or care. If I had a bottle I would have whipped one at them LOL.... Nah j/k, they were at this new club for a while and after the "hoopla" of them coming in, it was just like any other club. Only difference is that they have this huge group and try to grab all the attention of the club... you know LA, "See and be seen." That is the moto in this hell hole.... As you can see I love living in LA. Ironically it was one of the very few clubs I ever go to but I got on the VIP "list" with some VIP type people so I checked it out. Personally I think it was a bore. A lot of people trying to act like they are having fun but caring more about the way they look. I looked at it like a science experiment LMAO I just kept waiting for Paris to get naked or something worth sitting in that thumping sauna for hours... at least I got free drinks and a half assed story out of it :P

Well I kinda understand where easyrabbit is coming from here; as both my brother and my cousin(santa monica) live in the la area; but for some strange and unknown reason, they love it there. As far as the "see and be seen" thing; I can kinda attest to that because my brother as well has seen sooo many celebs out and about in and around the area in which he lives, that it does not even phase him any more; it use to at first, but its really no big deal to him now;...its like second nature almost to him...