Community
Search
Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

not just for tires. lol

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2008, 08:29 PM
futureboy1969

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default not just for tires. lol

Thought u guys might get a kick out of this. The wife came into the garage today while I was working on the rc's. She asked me if I had something for her to put a candle
on, for the table. I told her I would look around for here. Then to my surprise, she pointed to something on my shelf. I laughed and said, you sure. It was my Tmaxx rim with no tire on it. She then said it's perfect, I'll put flowers around it. Then I said "COOOOL"!!
Old 09-28-2008, 09:36 PM
choppaholix

Default RE: not just for tires. lol

Sounds like you have a cool wife[8D] My wife would of launch that rim at me with such force if i would of handed her such thing[:@]
Old 09-29-2008, 12:56 AM
TMaxxDriver

yeah thats pretty cool.. you must have a cool wife! not saying my wife isnt cool, but i dont think she would use anything RC related in our house!! She can't stand my truck and says its 'too loud'.. thats half the fun, playin with it all hours of the night, pissin the neighbors off!! maybe i need a louder exhaust! haha
Old 09-29-2008, 02:09 AM
blackdogafd

ok 'gettin a louder exhaust is just funny!!!" thats awesome lol..my wife actually has her own nitro buggy its only a 1/10 but she likes it..and is always given me crap about my revo..saying its my shelf queen and blah blah blah lol..when her buggy has been smashed into a curb three times lol..and is still apart for about 5 months now lol...she took it all apart herself and then was like.....HONEY?? HELP LOL!!!!!
ORIGINAL: TMaxxDriver

yeah thats pretty cool.. you must have a cool wife! not saying my wife isnt cool, but i dont think she would use anything RC related in our house!! She can't stand my truck and says its 'too loud'.. thats half the fun, playin with it all hours of the night, pissin the neighbors off!! maybe i need a louder exhaust! haha
Old 09-29-2008, 10:23 PM
futureboy1969

Thanks guys, the wife is pretty cool. She is also my pit crew at the races. She doesn't bash much. but when it came down to needing a pit crew she was the only one who was
there for me, all my bash buddies were like, "I can't make it bla, bla, bla". We were on Ebay the other day and there was a good deal on a hpi nitro mt2. and she's like "Wow
you should bid on that." And dummy me said "Naa thats ok". I got like 10 trucks already. What was I thinking!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 11:48 PM
TMaxxDriver

WoW [X(] I WISH my wife would tell me to get ANOTHER truck!! I have ONE working to get number 2 (Revo), and that's almost like pullin' teeth!! You are a lucky man!!

I can't say much, my wife is extremely cool too, she supports me and my 'toys', I rather call them 'machines!', but I wouldn't have married her if she wasn't cool!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 05:39 AM
nason50028

lol thats funny bout the whole rim thing... but im only 15 so i dont have a wife and my girlfriend complains about me drivein it when i could be talkin to her
Old 09-30-2008, 05:14 PM
Xtfreak

You should post a pic
Old 10-01-2008, 02:43 AM
Thunderbird93

ORIGINAL: choppaholix

My wife would of launch that rim at me with such force if i would of handed her such thing[:@]
Our wives must be related. She bought me my first S-Maxx 5 yrs ago and now I have 5 vehicles and she still wants nothing to do wit my hobby, which she calls "playing".
Old 10-01-2008, 10:24 AM
matts6887

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That one is just too classic man!!! Would love to see a pic of her putting a candle in it!!!