Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Revo Q's

Old 02-17-2009, 05:30 AM
3-172IN MTN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Revo Q's

I have recently been offered a Revo for the grand price of 250.00 with spare parts to include tires wheels, axles. you know everything that could possibly break there is an extra of.

This 3.3 has less than a gallon and is not totally broken in yet.

Whatcha all think?

I would post pics but it looks like every other bone stock Revo out there.......
Old 02-17-2009, 05:52 AM
Damo_MadTruck

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Revo Q's

Definitely buy it!!!
Old 02-17-2009, 06:35 AM
Straick

+1. Buy it. At that price it's a great deal. Just be sure to check the radio before you run it(should be in the manual).
Old 02-17-2009, 06:47 AM
3-172IN MTN

I will be using my current radio setup with this truck. I have a Futaba FAAST system that I use in another manufacturers monster truck. I have been checking on the bay and it seems that they are going for a lot more money than what I will pay.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:48 AM
Soppy

I paid $250 for mine. Just make sure you can trust the seller because I was told my 2.5 only had a gallon or so through it when that was definitely not the case...
Old 02-17-2009, 09:07 AM
3-172IN MTN

I know the guy who is selling it very well. He bought it to see if he liked nitro and decided it is not for him. He is more of a crawler guy. He just finished breakin and has not even started to tune for performance yet. I have bashed with him before and he just does not seem to get the whole tuning thing.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:20 PM
Soppy

Ok well as long as you know the engine is good...
Old 02-17-2009, 06:23 PM
matts6887

ORIGINAL: Straick

+1. Buy it. At that price it's a great deal. Just be sure to check the radio before you run it(should be in the manual).
Indeed!!!; I concur with this!!!; but not only check the radio; u really wanna inspect it thoroughly inside and out to make sure nothing like "major" has happened; I doubt that it has because as u said, it hasn't even been fully broken in yet; but still, its always good to look over something that is used before u buy it; and as for the radio, if its still the stock am radio; is VERY higly advisable I think to get something that ie either fm synthesiszed, or is on the 2.4ghz spektrum band because it will be much less prone to interference and will have way more channel options available(this is on the fm; as the spektrum just finds a open channel and locks onto it so no one else can use it)...
Old 02-17-2009, 06:35 PM
revo nation

paid 200 for mine i rescued it from a pawn shop and it my baby
Old 02-17-2009, 06:38 PM
matts6887

ORIGINAL: revo nation

paid 200 for mine i rescued it from a pawn shop and it my baby
Cool man....sound like u definitely got a good deal there; just curious as to what pawn shop u found it at(PM me the details if u dont mind doing so) cause I have been to a few in the area, but not a ton.....