Notices
Traxxas Monster Truck forum Discuss the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Super-Maxx and all other Traxxas monster trucks in this forum. You may also optionally discuss them in our MT general discussion forum.

Tekno Conversion

Old 02-22-2009, 11:45 AM
Soppy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tekno Conversion

I have just installed this and am wondering, how do all you out there with this kit charge the battery? Is there a way I can modify the case to put the old connection holder in there? I know I've seen someone do this before, just don't know where. Otherwise is the strategy to just unscrew the case and plug it in when necessary? If yes, what do you do with the connector to keep dirt from getting in it. I am using the stock receiver and stock servos on my Revo.
Old 02-22-2009, 08:01 PM
dkastil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tekno Conversion

I just shoot the charge wire out with the servos it will only come out 1 to 2 inches i have never had a issue with it getting dirty and if it does brush it off before you charge .