RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Traxxas Monster Truck forum (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/traxxas-monster-truck-forum-251/)
-   -   Over for the Revo??? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/traxxas-monster-truck-forum-251/2295504-over-revo.html)

RRR 10-28-2004 07:24 AM

Over for the Revo???

Looks like the diffs are going bad in some(if not all) the revos.:D more details on the traxxas web site.Poor poor traxxas thay should have put less money in adds and more into making a good truck:(

popa71 10-28-2004 07:33 AM

RE: Over for the Revo???

I think you mean rich, rich traxxas. Those diff issues are limited to a batch of vehicles, and Traxxas is fixing the issue. It really doesnt matter the Revo will continue to sell like illegal drugs. I havent had one part break in three gallons. And even if I did I still would buy it all over again. The Revo is simply one of the best trucks to ever hit the shelves. You obviously dont own a Revo because it not a good MT, its a Great MT. Im sure in the post that follow you will hear more of the same!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: RRR

Looks like the diffs are going bad in some(if not all) the revos.:D more details on the traxxas web site.Poor poor traxxas thay should have put less money in adds and more into making a good truck:(

tristy 10-28-2004 07:46 AM

the revo is by far one of the best mt's i got mine like 2 weeks ago and i still can't stop touching it and seing how it works.:D

speedywheels 10-28-2004 09:34 AM

i agree with u two the revo is awesome, ive had nothing break apart from 1 shock end due to slamming my revo in the concrete 100's of times

ronz 10-28-2004 02:22 PM

I used to own the other great monster, the LST. Well it aint all that. The thing falls apart and is way unreliable for racing. I have switched to the Revo and entered 2 races this past weekend on sat, and sun. Well needlless to say I won both races. The other trucks were all MGT, LST, Savage and tmaxx. As well as them being bigger trucks some were running Wasp 28 and RB 28 in them too. The revo held its own with the 2.5r. I love this truck and no issues with the diffs either. I bought mine used and its been through about 3 gallons and still no probs. A+++++ over here. Sold my LST the moment I got the Revo and I will never look back.

Ken448 10-28-2004 07:50 PM

LOL what the argument didnt go well on RCZone so you thought you would try it out here??

ThermalRD 10-28-2004 08:20 PM

Over for the Revo? Not even close. Of all the Revos i raced with this weekend, not one had any diff issues, or anything bad to say about the truck. Im working on my 3rd gallon, and been into my diffs a few times for fluid changes. No problems at all. I have read maybe 2 threads about diff problems with revos. Very few people have these problems.

Ken448 10-28-2004 08:24 PM

http://www.radiocontrolzone.com/foru...d.php?t=181675

there... we can finish him off over there as well... everyone does a nice job of making him look like a fool!

tristy 10-29-2004 01:22 PM

RRR how old are you?

fastcrash 10-29-2004 02:45 PM

RRR did you forget to take your meds? grow up LOSER!![:@]

69 GTO 10-29-2004 03:17 PM

I havent been replying to this topic because theres no need for me to reply and bring it back up to the top, but since its already at the top right now i will just say this.

Guys the only reason for somone to post somthing like this is to get everyone all worked up so they keep repling to it and it stays at the top of the page. People that make posts "bashing" a certian truck and its owners do so in hopes that people will reply negatively to the post and keep it going.
Ignore it and it will drop off the page and out of sight.;)

waterbug1999 10-31-2004 09:33 PM

Both of my Diffs went out on my REVO, but Traxxas sent me a shipping label and will fix the problem.. Would buy this truck again in a heartbeat.. An awsome truck!

RRR 11-01-2004 12:03 PM

I just posted this message to see how many of you traxxas guys/gals would pitch a fit.:D But as a said on my other post "people let traxxas slide on this.But thay holler junk when any other maker of fine R/Cs have minner screw ups".(CEN,Hpi,Duratrax,Tamiya and others

chetscc 11-01-2004 04:52 PM

I just posted this message to see how many of you traxxas guys/gals would pitch a fit. But as a said on my other post !QUOT!people let traxxas slide on this.But thay holler junk when any other maker of fine R/Cs have minner screw ups!QUOT!.(CEN,Hpi,Duratrax,Tamiya and others
You have obviously not read the moderator's post on what this sight is here for. It is not to knock people or to bash anybody, but it is here to help other people in this hobby out. remember two wrongs do not make a right. Please be try and be respectful to others on this board.

Thanks,

Brandon

69 GTO 11-01-2004 04:58 PM

I totally agree, sites such as this are for learning/shareing not for tryin to start arguments[sm=thumbup.gif]

RRR 11-01-2004 08:38 PM

Yes.But how many people will check out there diffs now? Maybe I saved some one from total messing up there truck.But like most people "Its kill the messenger because of the message".

69 GTO 11-01-2004 09:12 PM

RRR you did not deliver any "message" that is helpful and i have to tell you i've been around the block enough to know a few things about peoples motives behind their actions so dont think your fooling anyone.

Traxxas posted the message on their board for everyone to see and i believe it was already discussed on this board as well as a few other also, so you didnt "enlighten" anyone as to a concevable problem with the Revo.

You titeled your post "Over for the Revo", if you really were tryin to help anyone you would have done it in a manner that would not be blatintly offense to Traxxas owners. Plus you self admitted that you posted it to get people worked up already:eek:

Point is if you want to be helpful to people then do so, if you want to try to start a argument or "dis" anyones preference in brands then go somwhere else. I for one and tired of listening to imature posts that do nothing but incite a argument...i'm here to Learn/help what i can/share, try doing the same!

RRR 01-03-2005 10:58 PM

So how is ever ones revo running? Been hearing people are not so happy with them now.Only place saying any thing good about them is the traxxas wib site. So how is yours holding up?

69 GTO 01-03-2005 11:10 PM

Runs better than any truck i have ever owned thanks for asking

frozen 01-03-2005 11:30 PM

No one needs to go around posting that they have a Revo and they love it.

co_alpine 01-04-2005 12:25 AM

I got a revo a few weeks back so I have someting to run whike I am fixing my Gensis (never ending issue there) and out of the box this is the best of many trucks I have now or have had. this truck is great. even if ther are issues, as long as the company stands behind it who cares. my genesis may still suck now, but I get calls from support and parts for free until I am happy, how can you go wrong with that? if there are issues with this, I know traxxas will be all over it to keep me happy.