RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   Traxxas Monster Truck forum (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/traxxas-monster-truck-forum-251/)
-   -   Happy Thanksgiving! (vid included) (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/traxxas-monster-truck-forum-251/6658076-happy-thanksgiving-vid-included.html)

NitroVenom 11-22-2007 09:12 AM

Happy Thanksgiving! (vid included)

Just thought I'd say happy thanksgiving to everybody and share this vid of a couple revo's with 18tz's.

[link=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5664099766985212475&q=revo&total=5429&start=0&num= 10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3]Happy Thanksgiving![/link]

sunco1 11-22-2007 09:29 AM

RE: Happy Thanksgiving! (vid included)

awsoome video!!! and happy thanksgiving right back at ya. i oved the double backflip at 2:43

RC_Basher20 11-22-2007 09:36 AM

*clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**c lap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**clap**cla p* very nice video i enjoed it a lot u are so lucky u have the large mound of dirt, where i am in ri, there is no where to ride, its like noone drives rc's in ri including the ppl on rcu lol

p.s. if anyone lives in ri i like in north smithfield u?

NitroVenom 11-22-2007 09:49 AM

Thanks guys but it wasn't my vid. I just recognize the trucks and posters from other places. I know they run 18tz's like I do so I posted it up. Yea that bashing spot was pretty awsome. I do have my spots though. [8D] I might get some pics up of my truck by the end of the weekend. My g/f takes good action shots.;)

I live in long Island. RI is a couple hours from me.

RC_Basher20 11-22-2007 10:38 AM

ORIGINAL: NitroVenom

Thanks guys but it wasn't my vid. I just recognize the trucks and posters from other places. I know they run 18tz's like I do so I posted it up. Yea that bashing spot was pretty awsome. I do have my spots though. [8D] I might get some pics up of my truck by the end of the weekend. My g/f takes good action shots.;)

darn, i cant find any1 in ri who has a truck also! :( lol

Always Dreamin 11-22-2007 12:27 PM

ORIGINAL: NitroVenom

Well then, good find! Nice video :D

rhylsadar 11-22-2007 12:47 PM

yeah i just thought i have a deja vu. i think that vid is from 2005.
i do not remember the name of the user but i guess he had the word "air" in his name. no wonder. [8D]
that is a one of the nicest revo jumping vids i have seen so far.

bye
rhylsadar

Krawlin 11-22-2007 01:04 PM

Hey, happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Hmmm, that spot reminds of the days when my friend and I would take our trucks to the Yuma dunes with paddle tires and jump off the top of 150 foot dunes. And race quads and see the look on their face when my Team Orion Wasp .28 powered Monster GT and my friends Mach 427 powered Revo would smoke them off the line. Hmmm...[>:] Yuma dunes on Thanksgiving weekend, here I come.

Danju 11-22-2007 01:15 PM

the vid doenst work for me....but i know know which vid is it..i also saw it a long time ago...

ORIGINAL: rhylsadar

he had the word "air" in his name.
its airmaxx2---something...yeah ive seen the vid before...

NitroVenom 11-22-2007 01:32 PM

Airmaxx23 ring any bells?

Danju 11-22-2007 01:40 PM

^^^ahah yeah..he had one video where his aluminum (was it titanium?) skid plate scraped a rock at full speed and sparks flew all over...it was sick never seen that before.

Krawlin 11-22-2007 03:07 PM

ORIGINAL: Danju

^^^ahah yeah..he had one video where his aluminum (was it titanium?) skid plate scraped a rock at full speed and sparks flew all over...it was sick never seen that before.
That would be titanium. Ever see little square blocks of metal on the bottom of the rear bumper or bottom of the door on some lowrider's or cars with hydrualics? Well if you haven't, they put these little blocks of titanium there so when they are going down the road, they can lower the car just until those blocks start scraping the pavement, and they create sparks. Titanium makes ALOT more sparks than most metal, and thats why people put titanium blocks on the car instead of steel ones. So the guys skidplate probably was titanium.

My buddy has FlexTek titanium suspension arms on his savage. One night we did a night bash. Well everytime his truck would encounter a rock as high speeds, sparks would fly everywhere. And when he drove the truck in gravel at night, the rocks that the front tires would kick up would hit the rear suspension arms, and every now and then, you could see some sparks.

Danju 11-22-2007 04:12 PM

oh yeah long time ago i was watching West Coast Choppers (i think thats it)...and they put the blocks on their bikes to "bling-ify" it...i was wondering what materail it was...now i know:D yippy

lanerbrainer205 11-22-2007 09:15 PM

Which engine do yall think is faster O.S. 18TZ or Picco .26 Max?

ssj2 11-22-2007 09:32 PM

ORIGINAL: lanerbrainer205

The TZ will reach higher RPM's than the Picco. I think, being an .18, it would probably edge out the Picco .26 max. I run the TZ and the thing is amazing in my mind. BTW everybody, happy thanksgiving!

madmax22 11-22-2007 10:50 PM

Sweet vid. happy Turkey day to you!!!

NitroVenom 11-22-2007 11:25 PM

I will be able to find that out since my neibor has a picco .26 but he needs a new exhaust. And its also in a t-maxx so the diffrence in trucks will have a big effect on which truck is faster. I will race him asap, but that probably wont be soon..:eek:

crispyspa 11-24-2007 12:57 AM

nice video. Did you read the comments? Why must people bash what they don't understand?

ssj2 11-24-2007 01:22 AM

ORIGINAL: crispyspa

nice video. Did you read the comments? Why must people bash what they don't understand?
Unfortunately, you get a lot of those people who think they are almighty and know everything when they really don't. Pitiful if you ask me... [sm=angry_smile.gif]