Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

ASM C130

Old 02-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Typhoon Phil

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ASM C130

I have the oppurtunity to get my hands on an ASM C130 but it doesnot have one of the tailplanes...... does anyone know where i might be able to get one from? Do ASM have there own website..... I have done a search but nothing comes up..... Or does someone have one lying around from a (dare i say it) crashed plane?

Thanks in advance
Old 02-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Prop_Washer2
My Feedback: (26)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ASM C130

I think they all crashed didn't they..???

ORIGINAL: Typhoon Phil

I have the oppurtunity to get my hands on an ASM C130 but it doesnot have one of the tailplanes...... does anyone know where i might be able to get one from? Do ASM have there own website..... I have done a search but nothing comes up..... Or does someone have one lying around from a (dare i say it) crashed plane?

Thanks in advance
Old 02-08-2012, 07:24 PM
fordtech09

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ASM C130

Hey Phil, unfortunately ASM discontinuted the C-130 and parts are very hard to get. I have 2 ASM C-130s one flyable and the other still new in the box. What are you missing i do have a couple of sets of spare elevator panels from other airplanes that i had. yes i have crashed two other c-130s so i do have spare parts lol. Here is a picture of my current C-130 with ten good flights with no issues.I showed my C-130 at the 2012 AMA EXPO held in Ontario Ca in January.

Jerry.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo40655.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	1724841