Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Pica Duellist Build Manual is here

Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

Pica Duellist Build Manual is here

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 01:22 PM
BluMiniMe
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pica Duellist Build Manual is here

Well, not really. Its too big to post. I've scanned it as a PDF file. If you'd like a copy, please PM with email address and I'll send it.

If someone could host this as a link that would be even better!

Cheers,
Chris
Old 11-02-2012, 06:24 PM
JimBrown
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Pica Duellist Build Manual is here

Chris was kind enough to send the pdf file to me. I've uploaded it to my SkyDrive space. If anyone else wants it, you can download it from here:

[link=https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=E5716EA9E18B26C9!517&authkey=!ACYANYrHwZvvgxg]Pica Dualist Instructions (PDF)[/link]

Enjoy.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:24 AM
BluMiniMe
My Feedback: (1)

Many thanks, Jim.

I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this bird. Reliving my youth! LOL. I built this kit back in the mid 80's. It was my forth airplane, and I had so much fun with it... blazing the skies.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:19 PM
DESERT RATT
My Feedback: (7)

Thanks guys for coming up with and offering them to us. Much Appreciated!

Ratt
Old 11-02-2018, 02:06 PM
gizmospal

Default PDF manual for PICA Duelist

Hi I know this is an old thread, but I just bought a Duelist kit and 'instruction manual and construction photos' are missing. It may have just been an oversite as I have emailed the shipper who IS a modeler himself and I may get the missing items, but if not, I will need a backup or other source for those items. So if I am not too late, can you email the info to me? Thanx!! Gunner Benavente email is [email protected]
Old 11-03-2018, 04:20 PM
gizmospal

Someone named 'Drifter' saw my post and sent me a pdf or link to photos of the Instruction Manual. Thank you! I am still waiting to hear from the EBAY Seller and hope he finds the actual manual , as he is a modeler and this was his 2nd Duelist, so he can send it to me, as reading the manual on the computer, then running to the build table will be a hassle In my searches for construction info I have a further question. The top of the box says there are the Plans (which I have) an Instruction Manual (which I don't have) and Construction photos (which I also don't have.). Besides the drawings in the Instruction manual, are there some actual PHOTOS of some of the construction? Are these critical to the build? I have not seen these in any of the various photos of the kit and some of it's contents as I look all over for kit info. I'm mot a scratch builder and will need every bit of the kit info to do this build. Thanx for any help. I am also not good with these forums, so please contact me at [email protected]. and don't fret over sharing this with anyone else who might be of assistance to me.
Old 11-04-2018, 11:55 AM
JimBrown
My Feedback: (2)

I guess the original link I posted went away when Microsoft changed Skydrive to Onedrive. Anyway, if anyone else is looking for the instruction manual, here's the current link:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Askmi-GpbnHlhAVnWGjxSHnYUujo

Regards,
...jim
Old 11-04-2018, 11:58 AM
drifter
My Feedback: (53)

Originally Posted by gizmospal
as reading the manual on the computer, then running to the build table will be a hassle I....
Hello again,
Why don't you print the PDF ? I just did and it works fine. Then you can take the pages anywhere that's convienent.
Use landscape and you get two pages of the manual at probably the same size as the original.
Hope others can help with the other things you need.

Drifter
Old 02-11-2019, 09:34 AM
Twin_Flyer
My Feedback: (4)

Thanks for sharing the manual!

Bill S.