Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft
Reload this Page >

Baron (Royal/Marutaka) 58P

Community
Search
Notices
Twin & Multi Engine RC Aircraft Discuss the ins & outs of building & flying multi engine rc aircraft here.

Baron (Royal/Marutaka) 58P

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2004, 09:25 PM
Fly RC II
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baron (Royal/Marutaka) 58P

Just a little show-n-tell;

[link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=1402267&tostyle=tm]Baron 58P[/link]

David
Old 01-20-2004, 10:59 AM
pointvista

Default RE: Baron (Royal/Marutaka) 58P

[8D] NICE JOB On THE BARON! I just got a baron kit myself & had a couple of questions. Gas tank(s) location? Are you going to use retracts? If so what kind? Any info would be helpful. Thanks!
Old 01-20-2004, 11:31 PM
Fly RC II
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: Baron (Royal/Marutaka) 58P

Point,

I have a whole lot more to tell you of all the changes I did. I deviated from the entire wing assembly. I built everything in the middle wing out to the flap ends in all light ply. The landing gear needed to have beefer wood under it for the rail were epoxied into balsa laminated with light ply. I took and double up on those ribs over the gear. Forget about following the instructions, they are worthless. I built straight from the plan and if you are a newbie at building, DONT START IT. I have some building pics of the wing if you're interested...Let me know or send me an email...

David
Old 06-10-2015, 12:45 PM
QCSKYRAID

ANYONE have a instruction book, I need to know what degree the engines need to be in, thrust and so on!